Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Beans Recipes Needed. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beans Recipes Needed. (5545 Views)

Barbecue Catfish Recipes In Foil / Cooking Recipes / Awara And Tuwon Madara Recipes Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beans Recipes Needed. by naijathings(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello all,
i really want to know how to cook beans in more than 3 ways and I know we have great cooks & chefs in this section that can do justice to cooking beans. so here i am to learn. I searched the food section for a thread dedicated to beans but couldn't find any.

Please feel free to give more than one method. give step by step guide and try to use common names when naming your ingredients so people who learn from this can easily get the ingredients by their names.

Thank you.

cc AmakaOne, Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Beans Recipes Needed. by naijathings(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2015
?
Re: Beans Recipes Needed. by aydelicious: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
naijathings:
Hello all,
i really want to know how to cook beans in more than 3 ways and I know we have great cooks & chefs in this section that can do justice to cooking beans. so here i am to learn. I searched the food section for a thread dedicated to beans but couldn't find any.

Please feel free to give more than one method. give step by step guide and try to use common names when naming your ingredients so people who learn from this can easily get the ingredients by their names.

Thank you.

cc AmakaOne, Ishilove
Okay.
I will teach you Three ways you can use to cook Your beans and the recipe
the first recipe of the beans,is call plain beans
the recipe follows
=>1 derica of beans
=>1 cube of Maggi
=>3 level of teaspoons of salt
=>1 medium of onions
=>185cl of water
= > 2 teaspoons of groundnut oil
the cooking arrangement
first things you will Do you will remove the shaft from the beans
Now place your pot on a cooking gas,add your water of 185cl in to the pot,cover it to boil
when is boiling now add your beans to it and slice the medium onion to it,cover it to cook about 25 minutes
after 25 minutes open it and add 2 teaspoons of groundnut oil and one cube of Maggi and 3 level of teaspoons of salt cover it to cook till soft the
the beans is ready to serve.

The second recipe of beans,is call Beans Porridge
the ingredients recipe follows
=> 1 derica of beans
=> 1/4 of palm oil
= > 2 level of teaspoons of salt
= >1 and half of cube of Maggi
= > grounded pepper of 30 naira or 1 service spoon of fresh pepper
=>1 big onion
=>250cl of water
= >small amount of ginger
= > small amount of garlic
= > pinch of nutmeg
=>1 cup of tin milk of grayfish,the yellow one ni ooooo
=>I want you to be noticed that all the spices content has salt in it so that when you are adding it to your cooking you must be careful by using the pinch of it.
let us now start to cook our beans Porridge
the first things you Will Do, you will select the shaft from the beans.
then grayfish too,you remove the hands and the scales of it
now boil the water,when the water is boild,now turn it to the grayfish you have peeled,
when you have do that,place then at a side
then your onion, your garlic and ginger,you will now grate then together
Now place your pot on a cooking gas and add your 250cl of water in to it,wait till water boil then add your beans to it and the onion, garlic, ginger you have grated to it
let it cook about 25 minutes open it,if is somehow soft,now add your salt,pinch of nutmeg and 1 and half of cube of Maggi with free pepper or grounded pepper cover it to cook about 4 or 5 minutes
Now open it to add your palm oil and the grayfish, to steam with the beans about 5 or 7 minutes,as you are looking it ,you too you will know is ready to serve.

2 Likes

Re: Beans Recipes Needed. by naijathings(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
aydelicious:

Okay.
the recipe follow
=>1 derica of beans
=>1 cube of Maggi
=>1 medium of onions
=>185cl of water
the cooking arrangement
Now place your pot on a cooking gas,add your water of 185cl in to the pot,cover it to boil
when is boiling now add your beans to it and slice the medium onion to it,cover it to cook about 25 minutes
after 25 minutes open it and add 2 teaspoons of groundnut oil and one cube of Maggi and 3 level of teaspoons of salt cover it to cook till soft the

thanks for your recipe but i have to ask, did you mean to say PALM OIL or you really meant GROUNDNUT OIL ?
Re: Beans Recipes Needed. by aydelicious: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
naijathings:

thanks for your recipe but i have to ask, did you mean to say PALM OIL or you really meant GROUNDNUT OIL ?
No,is groundnut oil.
Re: Beans Recipes Needed. by aydelicious: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
aydelicious:

No,is groundnut oil.
the 3rd recipe of beans will not be disclosed at this moment,till fourther notice
Re: Beans Recipes Needed. by naijathings(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2015
aydelicious:

=> 1 derica of beans
=> 1/4 of palm oil
=>1 big onion
=>250cl of water
= > pinch of nutmeg
=>I want you to be noticed that all the spices content has salt in it so that when you are adding it to your cooking you must be careful by using the pinch of it.
now boil the water,when the water is boild,now turn it to the grayfish you have peeled,
Now place your pot on a cooking gas and add your 250cl of water in to it,wait till water boil then add your beans to it and the onion, garlic, ginger you have grated to it
let it cook about 25 minutes open it,if is somehow soft,now add your salt,pinch of nutmeg and 1 and half of cube of Maggi with free pepper or grounded pepper cover it to cook about 4 or 5 minutes
Now open it to add your palm oil and the grayfish, to steam with the beans about 5 or 7 minutes,as you are looking it ,you too you will know is ready to serve.

thank you very much for this,, just seeing it. Thanks and waiting for the 3rd recipe.
Re: Beans Recipes Needed. by aydelicious: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
naijathings:

thank you very much for this,, just seeing it. Thanks and waiting for the 3rd recipe.
smiling. .......
is alright.
Re: Beans Recipes Needed. by JohnNgene: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
This plain beans prepared with groundnut oil sounds very interesting. Naijathings, have you experimented it yet?

Aydelicious, the third recipe you're hiding must be fried beans abi? Lol. I already know how to prepare it. It's the most delicious of the three. Though ewa-agoyin should be included as a fourth beans recipe.

aydelicious:

Okay.
the recipe follows
=>1 derica of beans
=>1 cube of Maggi
=>1 medium of onions
=>185cl of water
the cooking arrangement

=> 1 derica of beans
=> 1/4 of palm oil
=>1 big onion
=>250cl of water
= > pinch of nutmeg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ice Cream!! / Thread For Fishing Enthusiastic People Around Nigeria / Plssssssssssss: How To Make Boli?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.