Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

OMG: See Pictures Of Girls Born Without A Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / OMG: See Pictures Of Girls Born Without A Face (610 Views)

Girl Born Without Eyes In Kenya, Cries To Death As Mum Refused To Breastfeed Her / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: See Pictures Of Girls Born Without A Face by TechLector: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2015
The Pictures of Girl Born without a face has been trending on various social media for some days now, I saw it and my heart broke to see this little girl born with such a deformity and may have to live the rest of her life looking weird.
So many questions are running across to my mind, what did this girl do to deserve this type of life? Could it be that in her previous life (i.e if there is anything like that) she poured acid on someone else face and now its payback time? Or could it be that her parents offended God? but if that’s the case, why should an innocent person pay for someone else offense? or could it be that this is just the life designed for her to live, if that’s the case, its not fair, no one deserves to be born this way.
I pray she finds happiness and love everywhere she goes, AMEN
See Pictures below:

SEE MORE PHOTOS
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Girls Born Without A Face by Bugatie(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmm, but she does have a face, you might just say distorted.
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Girls Born Without A Face by INTROVERT(f): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2015
cry
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Girls Born Without A Face by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2015
It is medically explainable and can be corrected, though, there would still be facial cracks and stain after surgery is been carried out on her face.
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Girls Born Without A Face by DrAify(f): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Treacher Collins syndrome

(1) (Reply)

Baby Diapers / Do Not Suffer In Silence!! / Is It Safe Taking A Drug That Expires Next Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.