Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos (61913 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / Actress Funke Akindele In Lovely Photos / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Mrspycee: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2017

4 Likes

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Wishing you safe delivery Funke.
But this being your first issue, thinking you could have lay low with your bump.
All the best still.

20 Likes

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Pidginwhisper: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2017
My Own prayer be say make she just pray make The Village ppl of Toolz Oniru and Her own Village ppl no dey for same Coven if not dem go take papillon straw suck the belle undecided undecided

I wonder why dem no fit dey on lowkey like Di'ja till dem born

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by jobaltol: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Please folks...I am very curious.
I know that a woman's breast increases by 25% when aroused...
What about those having an implant, what increases in size when aroused? Is it the implant or the tissues around the implant? Wont the implant prevent full arousal?
Medics in the house, pls i need your explanation..thanks

3 Likes

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by BreezyCB(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Alright
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by SuperSuave3: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Wishing her safe delivery smiley

14 Likes

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by popsyleo1: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by NotNairalandi(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2017
The fake Pastor who gave a prophesy that Funke can never concieve a baby will be viewing the thread like this right now...

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Foodforthought: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2017
She looks beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Unbreakable007: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by KarisLam: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
funke baby.. holla baby..

Check this out for Car owners in nigeria .. cool and lovely >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse#4086781.3
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by VickyRotex(f): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Asokale ayo! kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by joepentwo(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
grin grin grin GOD SOON BLESS U FULL grin grin
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by ozeepresh(f): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
She should keep away from the prying eyes of chiwetalu Agu,mama g grin and the rest...else she'd give birth to Chucky undecided
Save delifery to her in hadfans

8 Likes

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by adaksbullet: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Helped me whiched mine wife save deliver too wink smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by happney65: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
one celebrity I am sincerely happy for..I wish you funke nothing but safe delivery...

8 Likes

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by segebase(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
TT
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by DAVE5050: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2017
This is news too
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by ElizaVeta(f): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Funke will deliver safely IJN !!
Those that spoke about you,are going to speak good and they'll see that indeed the LORD IS GOOD.

Indeed God's time is the best!

Though your sorrows may last for a night but Joy comes in the morning!!!

24 Likes

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by favourmic(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2017
SOME GUYS ARE VERY STUPID. Girls beware of some facebook boyfriends.
This is what a guy born by woman did to a girl he took out today. A guy took her girlfriend out for a first time date, both are facebook friends, the girl is a student of Lagos State University, both are Yoruba's. The guy brought the girl to a bar were me and my friends are drinking, when they came in the guy requested for Hennessey VSOP which is 22k and the girl requested for Amstel malt which the guy refused her not to take, after some talks the guy ordered Hollandian yogurt of one thousand two hundred naira and a plate of catfish five thousand naira for his visitor. For the time they entered the bar, the guy went outside more than five times. Later the guy begged the girl to borrow him her Samsung Edge7 to call a friend that is refusing to pick his call which the girl did, as the guy dial the number on the girl phone he stood up and went outside as usual, that's how he went away with the girls phone and debt of twenty eight thousand two hundred naira. The innocent girl ended up the date in police cell this evening because she visits a facebook boyfriend. Girls please beware of facebook boyfriends many of them are not human being.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Foodforthought: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2017
jobaltol:
What about those having an implant, what increases in size when aroused? Is it the implant or the tissues around the implant? Wont the implant prevent full arousal?
Do u have implants? Just asking

1 Like

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by Chidonc(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2017
jobaltol:
what stops you from toasting niki minaj
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by smartistics(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Prego Funke looking more beautiful.
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by LastSurvivor11: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Safe delivery I wish you
But this one no suppose b news na

1 Like

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by ackifemmy(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2017
good for her

Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by holluwai(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Hmmm hope say na real belle
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by oake(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Congrats ma!
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by akabude: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Safe delivery Funke!
Re: A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos by happney65: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2017
jobaltol:

You see pussy,You come dey ask of pussy hair..as in irun obo..nonesense..You better suck the boobs and leave matters for matthias..Nonesense and Buhari

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner / Prophetess BĂ©nie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.