Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam (1433 Views)

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? / El-rufai Moves To Regulate Religious Preaching In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2015
www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/05/10/china-makes-major-moves-to-ban-islam/

I doubt if this move is right. It will only increase tension. What do you think?
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Bugatie(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
They cannot!
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by igahdavid(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2015
How can you ban Religion?
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by yomi007k(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2015
coolMake Una dey Watch @ Posters above me
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by tobtap: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2015
long overdue....that religion causes violence everywhere
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by CEtoO(f): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
U infridge their right if u do that
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by doublewisdom: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2015
CEtoO:
U infridge their right if u do that
Right to kill and maim?
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by CEtoO(f): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2015
doublewisdom:

Right to kill and maim?
no dear
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by tayebest(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2015
doublewisdom:
Right to kill and maim?
Kill keh??
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Very good move, if the west had taken similar steps in the past we won't have islamist wrecking havoc all over Europe and America.
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by jcross19: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bugatie:
They cannot!
they can sir!!!!. Even in angola they did thesame thing there and since then I have never hear any terrorism news in angola for once.

1 Like

Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
jcross19:
they can sir!!!!. Even in angola they did thesame thing there and since then I have never hear any terrorism news in angola for once.

After all other religions are banned in saudi Arabia and a couple of other islamic countries. If muslims can ban other religions then their evil religion can be banned by others as well. How I wish islam can be banned in Nigeria cry

2 Likes

Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by jcross19: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Jagoon:

After all other religions are banned in saudi Arabia and a couple of other islamic countries. If muslims can ban other religions then their evil religion can be banned by others as well. How I wish islam can be banned in Nigeria cry
yes oo!!!! In their country they don't tolerate other religion and they want other to tolerate them what an evil religion.
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Anas09: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Islam is satanic. Very evil. They keep denying the evil of islam. Today one fool said Isis is jewish not islamic. Then I ask him what Isis stands for.

1 Like

Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by An2elect2(f): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
I hate Islam too embarassed not because it has caused me any direct harm, but because it is simply false and barbaric.

1 Like

Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Demmzy15(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
It's not possible now, see how the above Islamophobes dey happy. grin
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by nynbrada: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
jcross19:
yes oo!!!! In their country they don't tolerate other religion and they want other to tolerate them what an evil religion.
seconded.
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
It's not possible now, see how the above Islamophobes dey happy. grin

Continue fooling yourself and drink some camel piss to cure your madness tongue

Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Even tho this is against human freedoms to make their choice including what deity they choose to worship but if china succeeds in banning islam then [size=13pt]That would be an excellent achievement [/size]

Saudia arabia outrightly bans every other religion and non muslims cannot even enter medina or mecca.
Can u imagine that.

Many other muslim middle eastern countries routinely prosecute and murder nonmuslims.

China doesn't need middle eastern oil so unlike the americans they don't care about backlash from the muslims. Excellent news.

1 Like

Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Demmzy15(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Even tho this is against human freedoms to make their choice including what deity they choose to worship but if china succeeds in banning islam then [size=13pt]That would be an excellent achievement [/size]

Look at this hypocrite! Go to China and ban Islam now. Islam in China is more than 1300years with Prophet Muhammad's Uncle visiting the land. Many great General that brought China to were they're now were Muslims. Muslims of China specifically fought during the 2nd World War against the Japanese invaders. Muslims of China contribute to the economic growth of the Country. What you should know is that, without Muslims China is nowhere. I'm ready to argue that fact! undecided

Saudia arabia outrightly bans every other religion and non muslims cannot even enter medina or mecca.
Can u imagine that.

These are sanctuaries of Muslims and they must be respected. Christians are allowed to practice their religion in other parts of the Arabia Peninsula. You must be soldier to be allowed free access to the barracks, so you must be a Muslim to be allowed to enter those cities. Other religions are to be practised privately, they are not banned. The Vatican also doesn't allow Islam, so why flexing muscle?! Better get used to it.

Many other muslim middle eastern countries routinely prosecute and murder nonmuslims.

An example would shed more light, so please provide one?! undecided

China doesn't need middle eastern oil so unlike the americans they don't care about backlash from the muslims. Excellent news.

Nonsense! Your primitive brain thinks all Muslims are from oil producing countries. Sometimes when you write some things, I'm just marvelled at your level of stupidity. The Hui Muslims of China overwhelmingly enjoy great opportunities from the Chinese Government, from scholarship to building of mosques, etc. The problem that exists is with the Uighurs and this is due to cultural differences not religion http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2012/10/201210493210185606.html

A similar thread was created about Christianity in China, instead of you to happy about a false news, deal with yours https://www.nairaland.com/2489240/china-removes-crosses-christian-churches. I attached pictures showing Chinese Muslim Generals who protected the Chinese people during the Second World War. The third picture shows Chinese Muslim Generals with the leader of China(a Non-Muslim) in the middle.

Chinese Muslims even have their own type of martial arts grin grin https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Chinese_martial_arts

2 Likes

Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Demmzy15(m): 2:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:
Very good move, if the west had taken similar steps in the past we won't have islamist wrecking havoc all over Europe and America.
Cashew brain, a survey by the FBI shows that more than 90% of terrorists attacks in America and Europe from 1980-2005 were by Non-Muslims(Jews, Christians, atheists, etc) http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619. Think before you type.

2 Likes

Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

Cashew brain, a survey by the FBI shows that more than 90% of terrorists attacks in America and Europe from 1980-2005 were by Non-Muslims(Jews, Christians, atheists, etc) http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619. Think before you type.

Al taqquiya source tongue even a 5 year old baby knows that 99% of global terrorists attacks is carried out by muslims
Re: China Makes Major Moves To Ban Islam by Demmzy15(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:

Al taqquiya source tongue even a 5 year old baby knows that 99% of global terrorists attacks is carried out by muslims
Indomie brain, visit the link na. Olodo grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sulemans Sex Scandal: Why It Died On Arrival / Where Will Athesists Go When They Die? / I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.