Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (55525 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by helphelp: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2015
That one sef dey
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Beehshorp(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2015
K
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2015
J
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by damiloladuke: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2015
its just something I will never try in my life considering the risk involved.

CHECK OUT MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2015
DDeliverer:
are u serious?

but this goes against everything Jesus taught us na...

so i shouldn't help again?

So I'm FTC....so i get the right to request anything from the good people of nairaland kwo?
i request 666likes..and 33shares..
Not in Nigeria,
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2015
I guess from the AtM aint really wise
Thats like identity theft or fraud or whatever accordinding to banks.... But it diesnt mean we cant help people just know the type of help ur giving if it might or has possibility to go left then dont do it .

1 Like

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by free2ryhme: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2015
DDeliverer:
are u serious?

but this goes against everything Jesus taught us na...

so i shouldn't help again?

So I'm FTC....so i get the right to request anything from the good people of nairaland kwo?
i request 666likes..and 33shares..

U are a complete daft

Did Jesus tell you to be stupĂ­d? Be gentle as dove and wise as serpent ( Matthew 10:16 )

1 Like

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by odeku457(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2015
So sad
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by deavicky(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2015
lalasticlala:
Someone shared this story on Twitter. Please read and learn from it.

As shared By: https://mobile.twitter.com/EngineChux/status/626490859710603265
sorry o, no vex. How did the bank and police got his number? I'm just being curious

3 Likes

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by exlink10(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2015
hmmmmmmm you help problem, you no help problem

which way naija?
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by sigiyaya(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2015
All these are happening and Baba is still in cameroon shocked shocked shocked
Waka Waka presido, he should not forget what happened to him in 1985....
IBB still dey alive and hungry for poweroooooo grin grin grin
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by joystickextendr: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2015
ehya embarassed

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by ERONX(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2015
Story for the babalawo...is there no CCTV capturing every movement in d bank

1 Like

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2015
at ATMs I am always frowning.

1 Like

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by chijoy7(f): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Even doing good is now a problem in Nigeria

No wonder corruption is now the order of the day
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Stupidity at its peak!!!
If you need to help just direct the person..do you need to do the withdrawal for the person?
I always refer 'you' to the bank security!
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Atlantian: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Now life is getting tougher and people who seek help may never find. Rest in Peace Charity, I am not doing you anymore, except to family and people I truly know and love.
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by johnshagb(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2015
He was recognized through the video despite the millions of customers with an account with the bank
I guess we are advancing technologically than I thought.
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by eluquenson(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2015
Serious gbege, God will help him out of this trouble.
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Why should I?
What if the person is a thief, kidnapper... ritualist, that stole the card of his/her victim.

I would carry my beautiful face and chook inside CCTV ba?
When investigation starts and CCTV footage is realised to NPF, I would start speaking grammar?

NPF that likes open and shut cases. My case is OYO

Even the security officials no dey gree help again. They have had their own fair share of ATM related issues. Lols
I still wonder why some people like inflicting pains on innocent people. Now you can't help someone without getting burnt. I fear for my society.

The worst part of it all is there's nothing like investigative journalism in this country, no follow up, no evidence or study of facts on cases. Once you are implicated, you are automatically guilty of that offence.

Many innocent people are languishing in jail for crimes they know nothing about.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Sinbad2(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:
Wow
what's 'wow'here

1 Like

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by refreshrate: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2015
Not too clear about something. The ATM was flushed at Access bank? How come Diamond bank now called him?
abi I no read am well?

1 Like

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by ladygudhead(f): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
if you wanna be a good samarithan, at least use your brain. undecided

we pray we don't fall into any temptations or evil.
but wen sum1 claim to b ignorant on using the ATM and was even urging u at while u were helping him,plus d fact dat d sum of cash is dat big, he could have just asked him to call security to help him instead.

how cud u b helping a stranger to withdraw 5 times while u were suppose to b there to do ur own withdrawer.to even think d guy was calling out d pins from a list.

may God help him if he's innocent IJN

2 Likes

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Koolking(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2015
The world is such a sad one. The devil will always work against good deeds. I never be deterred from good. I will always act according to my good conscience and damn the consequent. I will never regret acting in moral and right conscience even if I am rewarded in bad coins. We can never be too careful in life. Life will always be unfair to us.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by chommy2244(f): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Wat a false story, nawa u ooo poster, hw bank take kn d guy phone number and his home address an how , d person take kn d owners pin, wat a story mitcheew

2 Likes

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by kahara(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Dianond Bank ATM cameras deh work die. I confam am for Nnewi Anambra state recently when a picture of a serial ATM fraudster was extracted and was used to arrest d man at another bank.
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by AZeD1(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Erm someone stole a car with an ATM card inside and was able to read out/ guess the pin in 3 tries? Unless the pin was 1234, 0000 or 1111 then this story is bullshit.
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Bakrabas: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2015
so the atm camera nva records d cnversation btw d two? well dressed lies
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by Sanchez01: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2015
The story is unbelievable, abeg!

1. How is the car thief able to decode the pin he sent to the corper?

2. Where did the bank get the corper's number they called on if he did not use his own card?

3. He was accused of car theft when the CCTV shows him leaving without a car and possible could not find the other part of the tape where he drove away with the car?

This is unleavened bread; I refuse to partake.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by RobinHez(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Gosh!
This world is so wicked, one can't help his fellow man anymore?!
Make Jesus come fast make people go where dem suppose go cry
Re: Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper by kannymoore(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2015
That's a very silly story and I belive anyone who decides to accept the OP's advice as gospel really does need his head examined.

Is there any bank that doesn't have ctV cameras installed at vantage points around the bank premises asides the camera that is installed in the AtM itself?

Sigh!

After reading through 80% of the comments prior to mine, i've finally come to the realization that the hearts of Nigerians are inerently wicked and hypocritical by default as we seem to look for reasons to justify meanness and cold-heartedness rather than taking the high road and helping strangers.. even if its to our oun personal discomfort @ the said time.

Yet..

Afterwards on Sunday, all of una will go to church and wave "holy-hands" and claim born again Christian but yet will turn a blind eye to someone in need of help that you can render with relative ease.

No wonder this country still dey backward!..

Our Problem is not our Leaders...

Our problem is OUR COLLECTIVE MINDSET as A PEOPLE!

GOD SAVE US ALL!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE / Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.