Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

How To Turn Ur Computer To A Tethering Hotspot Nd Share Ur Internet Connection - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Ur Computer To A Tethering Hotspot Nd Share Ur Internet Connection (450 Views)

Do You Know That Your Mobile Tethering Hotspot Has An Update / 5 Ways To Make Internet Connection Fast On Your Android Smartphone / This USB Stick Will Kill Ur Computer/laptop Within Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Ur Computer To A Tethering Hotspot Nd Share Ur Internet Connection by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Here I come again, with a new development. I have been striving hard to get a method to turn your computer into a Wi-Fi Hotspot, fortunately i found a very fascinating method of doing these with the help of a software called connectify.

Requirements:
A computer
An android phone or any Wi-Fi enabled devices
A software called CONNECTIFY download it here http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/07/how-to-turn-your-computer-to-tethering.html
After the installation your computer will reboot. After rebooting, you will now open the software and set the following settings:

==> Internet to share:- SiS191 100/10 Ethernet Device
==> Hotspot name:- Connectify-your name{do not delete the connectify at the back of the name}
==> Password:- Input your password

Now, you need to switch on Wi-Fi on your android phone and search for connections, once you detect the connections, click on it and input your password. After that go to client on the connectify app, you will see the list of connected devices. Then you can start browsing on your phone using your computer's network.

For more information visit www.mokoshalb.com

(1) (Reply)

Elephone P7000 Only $229.99 With 4 Free Gifts On Coolicool / Please Advise Me Bbz30 Or Iphone 5s / SME Data Or Main Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.