Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Live And Work In Malta - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live And Work In Malta (22884 Views)

Nigerians In Malta / South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live And Work In Malta by amleroy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Knock knock !
Re: Live And Work In Malta by itsme11: 3:26am On Aug 11, 2016
does anyone have info on how to apply for maltese study visa?
Re: Live And Work In Malta by slenderBeam1: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
itsme11:
does anyone have info on how to apply for maltese study visa?
Na u b this.... I just submitted my application
Re: Live And Work In Malta by Bakrabas: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
slenderBeam1:

Please what are the requirements
Re: Live And Work In Malta by slenderBeam1: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bakrabas:

Please what are the requirements
O' level result, part payment to the school account(€500) for the admission process + international passport...all these were sent to a friend there....... these are only for the admission process
Re: Live And Work In Malta by itsme11: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
slenderBeam1:

How much you pay for application fees? Yes na me be that.
Re: Live And Work In Malta by amleroy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
T
Re: Live And Work In Malta by slenderBeam1: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
itsme11:

How much you pay for application fees? Yes na me be that.
₦28750
Re: Live And Work In Malta by Bakrabas: 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
slenderBeam1:

O' level result, part payment to the school account(€500) for the admission process + international passport...all these were sent to a friend there....... these are only for the admission process

Pls how do i go about the reg and what about the visa and what about TOEFL exams ... I've all the requirements
Re: Live And Work In Malta by Bakrabas: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
amleroy:
What school, you headed?

Am in Malta at the moment..

What's the name of your sch in Malta and did you write TOEFL exams and how is the overall cost
Re: Live And Work In Malta by slenderBeam1: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
Bakrabas:

Pls how do i go about the reg and what about the visa and what about TOEFL exams ... I've all the requirements
I'm sorry! I don't know much other than my post u quoted.... but regarding TOEFL, nothing like that for now.. and I don't think I'll go through that
Re: Live And Work In Malta by charles2468(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
For those in Malta already kindly update us on student visa process
Re: Live And Work In Malta by Nyrabodie: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pls u people in malta should give us info about getting malta visa,what's d school fee...and are there jobs there?thanks as we anticipate ur response
Re: Live And Work In Malta by lifeandstylepro: 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Nyrabodie:
Pls u people in malta should give us info about getting malta visa,what's d school fee...and are there jobs there?thanks as we anticipate ur response

Good day FAM, I got introduced to someone who says he can help me get Malta passport including I. D card, Drivers license orisirisi. I asked about my state in the country, also police harrassement and all, he replied with good (can't tell if it genuine though) evidences.

Please House do people really travel with these documents, I'm about committing some amount, I need clarification. Thank you
Re: Live And Work In Malta by charles2468(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2019
lifeandstylepro:

Good day FAM, I got introduced to someone who says he can help me get Malta passport including I. D card, Drivers license orisirisi. I asked about my state in the country, also police harrassement and all, he replied with good (can't tell if it genuine though) evidences.

Please House do people really travel with these documents, I'm about committing some amount, I need clarification. Thank you

Don't try it oo, ure trying to block your way to entire Europe, or even got jailed for it, any passport needs biometric and needed the individual to be present and do it, so how is your contact telling you, you will get a passport with biometric and other procedures, again Malta is a small country which every crime dat happened will be dictated, so avoid your self trouble
Re: Live And Work In Malta by Amafunkiest14: 2:31am On May 06, 2022
@ slenderbeam1 pls can I mail you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Miraculously Escapes Death After Being Run Over By A Train In India (Video) / Two Nigerians & One Sudanese Deported For Illegal Stay In India (Photos) / Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.