Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Hot Leak: The Knust Guy Who S*x, Recorded And Leaked 20 Minutes Facebook Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Leak: The Knust Guy Who S*x, Recorded And Leaked 20 Minutes Facebook Girl (4356 Views)

"I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband / Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) / Ogbuji Grace Amarachi Lesbian Video: Ominiaho Threatens To Leak Her Sextape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Leak: The Knust Guy Who S*x, Recorded And Leaked 20 Minutes Facebook Girl by Multinaija(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
The point of sharing this?

Oh yeah we do try our best to keep you guys informed with what is going around you and yeah this should serve as a lesson to everyone especially the female reader, your past can hunt you this should preach, never use your today to kill your future.

My take: Never ever on any circumstance allow yourself to be video taped in any n*de form whatsoever in the name of love or fun. the consequences can be really disastrous! Beware!

(1) (Reply)

Iamnawty And Misshatey / Inside P-square’s Jaw Dropping Luxurious Mansion / Psquare And Others React As Bobrisky Flaunts His Billion Naira Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.