Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. (2668 Views)

"We Were Atheists" -- Conversion Stories From Atheism To Christ / Professor Who Said Christians, Muslims Share A God Is Leaving Christian College / Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Samunique:
That's your own cup of tea Hafeez.

U think we Christians practice al-taqqiya like u people

@ Op.

I'm one of those people, but my is a long story, i will open a thread for it, or if time permits me, i will write a little about it later on this thread.

Thanks u for this wonderful topic, @OP.

Thanx Wld look forward to hearing your story and also kindly mention me when you open the thread.
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by Demmzy15(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
winner01:
im sorry taqqiya or deceit or whatever was never employed in the Bible in the process of spreading the gospel of truth. You wont find it in the bible....Even Jesus emphasised free-will when he said "whosoever belives in me"...please true christians follow the Bible, deceit is of the devil.
Samunique:
That's your own cup of tea Hafeez.

U think we Christians practice al-taqqiya like u people

@ Op.

I'm one of those people, but my is a long story, i will open a thread for it, or if time permits me, i will write a little about it later on this thread.

Thanks u for this wonderful topic, @OP.

Do me a favor by reading this thread fully by the same OP https://www.nairaland.com/2482164/al-taqquiya grin grin
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by winner01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
haffaze777:

Dats just a stage name as rapper bro
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by winner01(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
haffaze777:

but Paul encourage u to spread d gospel by lie now,and d last time I check Jesus wasn't d founder of Christian faith but paultongue
ehn ehn, oya quote from the sriptures where he said it na..
Jesus came to show us the way, and so we are called christ-ians (people like christ)..
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by haffaze777(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
winner01:
ehn ehn, oya quote from the sriptures where he said it na..
Jesus came to show us the way, and so we are called christ-ians (people like christ)..

Romans 3:7 "If the truth of God has
been spread by my lie, then why am I
judged a sinner." no lie again o,1 lie peren I wont waste my again to reply u
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
haffaze777:

Al taquiya expert, Paul was asking a rhetoric question and not justifying lying to propagate the gospel. below is the full context of that verse.

Romans 3:6-8Good News Translation (GNT)

6 By no means! If God is not just, how can he judge the world?

7 But what if my untruth serves God's glory by making his truth stand out more clearly? Why should I still be condemned as a sinner? 8 Why not say, then, “Let us do evil so that good may come”? Some people, indeed, have insulted me by accusing me of saying this very thing! They will be condemned, as they should be.
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by haffaze777(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:

Al taquiya expert Paul was asking a rhetoric question and not justifying lying to propagate the gospel. below is the full context of that verse.

7 But what if my untruth serves God's glory by making his truth stand out more clearly? Why should I still be condemned as a sinner? 8 Why not say, then, “Let us do evil so that good may come”? Some people, indeed, have insulted me by accusing me of saying this very thing! They will be condemned, as they should be.

like I said earlier one lie peren am done with u
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by winner01(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
haffaze777:

how old are you hafeez,

"If i rob people to make money, why then should the government arrest me?"........
does this simple phrase means i rob people....

chai, you people shaa....biko make u read the whole chapter again and get what he was teaching.

Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by Demmzy15(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:

[s]Al taquiya expert Paul was asking a rhetoric question and not justifying lying to propagate the gospel. below is the full context of that verse.

7 But what if my untruth serves God's glory by making his truth stand out more clearly? Why should I still be condemned as a sinner? 8 Why not say, then, “Let us do evil so that good may come”? Some people, indeed, have insulted me by accusing me of saying this very thing! They will be condemned, as they should be.[/s]
Thank God you know Paul was takkiyah expert, now go back https://www.nairaland.com/2482164/al-taqquiya and let's discuss! tongue

Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by truthman2012(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

Thank God you know Paul was takkiyah expert, now go back https://www.nairaland.com/2482164/al-taqquiya and let's discuss! tongue

What do you say of allahh who says he's a deceiver.
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
The "best" of mankind doing his best.

Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Humblebloke:
Can't you see.... These religions are man made, just like the christian storybook...... Why does the book preaches love and promote hate at the same time

I was a faithful muslim... I once bought this theory,I was always skeptical about the hadith...... So I read and this writers were trying to justify evil vices

I read the story of the *noble* prophet and looked for citations in the hadith...... All his actions were not frowned upon

I didn't see anything wrong with him being a warlord but then he killled infidels and took their wives for himself and his followers...... What kind of woman will allow you fu*k her willingly after killing her soulmate

There is a verse that clearly allows one to have (sex) with the ones their right hand possess(slaves)...... Common, this is absurd...... taking advantage of women you captured

The truth is if I have to be a muslim.... I have to accept both the good and evil deeds of Muhammed as holy and justified...... I can't live with that...

Religion is not from the just God
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by parisbookaddict(f): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
This yoruba OP na dullard grin grin

What does his tribe have to do with anything.
U are not only an islamist you are also a tribalist bigot
Re: Ex Muslims Share Your Conversion Stories Here. by Annunaki(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bump, more stories please smiley

Question For JW And Other Pacifist Organizations / I'm Losing My Faith In Christianity / Does Good Friday Mean Anything To You?