Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. (1841 Views)

Nigeria Moving Towards Another Collapse, Civil War – Pastor Bakare / Why Is There So Much Hate For Islam ? / How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Annunaki(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
LONDON -- The headlines say Islam is going to be the largest religion in the world. But Islam is facing a crisis.

The terrible deeds of ISIS, done in the name of Allah and following the violent example of Mohammed, have horrified Muslims who are now questioning their faith.

Missionaries to the Islamic world say more Muslims have converted to Christianity in the last 14 years (since 9/11) than during the entire 14 centuries of Islamic history.

Secret Lives

Many keep their conversion a secret, afraid for their lives. In London, CBN News talked to Imram (no last name given to protect his identity), a British college student from a Pakistani immigrant family.

Imram left Islam after a lengthy study convinced him the Koran could not be true. Leaving Islam can be a tough road.

"If someone leaves Islam and becomes an apostate, he is thrown out of his family; his family will be the first ones to abandon him," Imran explained. "His friends will reject him and he will be killed or he will be persecuted. A lot of my friends said, 'This is the last time I'm talking to you because you disrespected the prophet Mohammed, you disrespected Islam.'"

Imran has not yet become a Christian, but he has studied the Bible and says Christianity is superior to Islam.

Some ex-Muslims become atheists. But some discover a God who loves them.

In Sweden, Pastor Fouad Rasho of Angered Alliance Church, himself an immigrant from Syria, has baptized more than 100 ex-Muslims. He said because of ISIS, many Muslims are coming to Christ.

"Every week I meet one or more persons who come to me and want to know more about Christianity and the Bible because they are very angry about being a Muslim. They don't want to continue to be Muslim," Imran said.

The 'Dark Continent'

When it comes to religion, Europe has become the new "Dark Continent." And some European Muslims feel trapped between atheism and radical Islam, but some find hope in Christianity.

When Nassim Ben Iman came with his parents to Germany as immigrants from a Muslim nation, he remembers thinking that if Germany is a Christian nation, then Christianity is a dead, sinful religion.

"So unclothedness on the television is because of the Christian religion. Living together not married is because of the Christian religion," Nassim recalled thinking.

But then Nassim discovered real Christianity and today he's an evangelist reaching Muslims and non-Muslims for Christ.

"When the people understand who Jesus is, they will love Him and follow Him more and more. And when the Muslims understand more and more what Mohammed is, what the Koran is, what the history is, then they will go farther and farther away from Islam," he said.

Collapse Ahead

The host of an important Christian program reaching Muslims told CBN News, "Islam is going to collapse."

Brother Rachid is the son of a Moroccan imam who lived as a secret Christian convert for 15 years. Now he hosts an Arabic language Christian program called "Daring Questions," which challenges Muslims to question their faith.

"Many Muslims are saying, 'If ISIS is Islam, I'm leaving.' Some are becoming atheists," Brother Rachid said. "There is a huge wave of atheism in the Arab world right now and many are turning to Jesus Christ. Islam was never faced with this crisis before."

Nassim said Islam appears strong, but it is only feeding off the spiritual void in weak Christian nations.

"The greatest power of Islam is the weakness of the Christians," he said. "That's what happened in Germany and in America and all the Western countries."

Even while it seems Islam seems poised to overtake the West, Brother Rachid says Christians should not fear Islam, a faith he is convinced is slowly dying.

"Islam is not God's instrument to judge the West," he said. "I think people are afraid because of what they see on the news. But even violence is just a sign of collapse."

Source: http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/June/Ex-Muslims-Lighting-the-Way-for-Islams-Collapse/

This certainly very good news cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sauce.
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
GOD BE PRAISED, this is the TRUTH. JESUS is the only way to heaven , there is no other way. paul says if anybody , be it we or any other person preaches another gospel , let him be ........

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Demmzy15(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by zeetyzin(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
I wonder what u stand to gain from opening threads Like dis...ure not firm and steadfast in d religion u practice yet u wanna convert odas...perfect ursrlf first my friend...oda tinz ll follow..peace

3 Likes

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Just imagine the world without Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Annunaki(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Sauce.

The 'sauce' is there now.
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Annunaki(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin

Your bragging on the other thread that muslims are not converting made me start this thread. tongue tongue tongue

I pray you don't experience true islam in the hands of boko haram before you renounce your satanic religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Demmzy15(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]Your bragging on the other thread that muslims are not converting made me start this thread. tongue tongue tongue

I pray you don't experience true islam in the hands of boko haram before you renounce your satanic religion. [/s]
grin grin grin You see why I said you're a frustrated goat! Lemme just leave you to your ignorance. wink

1 Like

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Annunaki(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
http://www.skeptical-science.com/people/people-leave-islam-exmuslim-stories/

some very interesting write ups by ex muslims on why they left islam in the link above. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Annunaki(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Another interesting write about the growing numbers of ex muslims in Britain and the threats they face.

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2015/may/17/losing-their-religion-british-ex-muslims-non-believers-hidden-crisis-faith
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Annunaki(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
For those considering leaving islam and are way of the social consequences and even death threats, you can meet others in your position and even get help via:

https://m.facebook.com/ChristianExMuslims/mediaset?album=pb.169469296403622.-2207520000.1445088307
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Demmzy15(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy you're so funny o!
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Annunaki(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Annunaki:
For those considering leaving islam and are way of the social consequences and even death threats, you can meet others in your position and even get help via:
https://m.facebook.com/ChristianExMuslims/mediaset?album=pb.169469296403622.-2207520000.1445088307
Demmzy15:
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy you're so funny o!

You need help, you ought to join the ex Muslim facebook group to seek help.
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Demmzy15(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]
You need help, you ought to join the ex Muslim facebook group to seek help. [/s]
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by plappville(f): 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
Annunaki:

LONDON -- The headlines say Islam is going to be the largest religion in the world. But Islam is facing a crisis.

The terrible deeds of ISIS, done in the name of Allah and following the violent example of Mohammed, have horrified Muslims who are now questioning their faith.

Missionaries to the Islamic world say more Muslims have converted to Christianity in the last 14 years (since 9/11) than during the entire 14 centuries of Islamic history.

Secret Lives

Many keep their conversion a secret, afraid for their lives. In London, CBN News talked to Imram (no last name given to protect his identity), a British college student from a Pakistani immigrant family.

Imram left Islam after a lengthy study convinced him the Koran could not be true. Leaving Islam can be a tough road.

"If someone leaves Islam and becomes an apostate, he is thrown out of his family; his family will be the first ones to abandon him," Imran explained. "His friends will reject him and he will be killed or he will be persecuted. A lot of my friends said, 'This is the last time I'm talking to you because you disrespected the prophet Mohammed, you disrespected Islam.'"

Imran has not yet become a Christian, but he has studied the Bible and says Christianity is superior to Islam.

Some ex-Muslims become atheists. But some discover a God who loves them.

In Sweden, Pastor Fouad Rasho of Angered Alliance Church, himself an immigrant from Syria, has baptized more than 100 ex-Muslims. He said because of ISIS, many Muslims are coming to Christ.

"Every week I meet one or more persons who come to me and want to know more about Christianity and the Bible because they are very angry about being a Muslim. They don't want to continue to be Muslim," Imran said.

The 'Dark Continent'

When it comes to religion, Europe has become the new "Dark Continent." And some European Muslims feel trapped between atheism and radical Islam, but some find hope in Christianity.

When Nassim Ben Iman came with his parents to Germany as immigrants from a Muslim nation, he remembers thinking that if Germany is a Christian nation, then Christianity is a dead, sinful religion.

"So unclothedness on the television is because of the Christian religion. Living together not married is because of the Christian religion," Nassim recalled thinking.

But then Nassim discovered real Christianity and today he's an evangelist reaching Muslims and non-Muslims for Christ.

"When the people understand who Jesus is, they will love Him and follow Him more and more. And when the Muslims understand more and more what Mohammed is, what the Koran is, what the history is, then they will go farther and farther away from Islam," he said.

Collapse Ahead

The host of an important Christian program reaching Muslims told CBN News, "Islam is going to collapse."

Brother Rachid is the son of a Moroccan imam who lived as a secret Christian convert for 15 years. Now he hosts an Arabic language Christian program called "Daring Questions," which challenges Muslims to question their faith.

"Many Muslims are saying, 'If ISIS is Islam, I'm leaving.' Some are becoming atheists," Brother Rachid said. "There is a huge wave of atheism in the Arab world right now and many are turning to Jesus Christ. Islam was never faced with this crisis before."

Nassim said Islam appears strong, but it is only feeding off the spiritual void in weak Christian nations.

"The greatest power of Islam is the weakness of the Christians," he said. "That's what happened in Germany and in America and all the Western countries."

Even while it seems Islam seems poised to overtake the West, Brother Rachid says Christians should not fear Islam, a faith he is convinced is slowly dying.

"Islam is not God's instrument to judge the West," he said. "I think people are afraid because of what they see on the news. But even violence is just a sign of collapse."

Source: http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/June/Ex-Muslims-Lighting-the-Way-for-Islams-Collapse/

This certainly very good news cheesycheesycheesy
Am not surprised at this. If na u uko? U no go pack ur load and borrow leg join your two legs run.? I was in Germany recently, you need to see how this arabian imigrants are looking cold in thier faces. They look ashame too. Because so much bad news about thier religion in the air. My friend son a 6yr old boy. His class mate called him Muhammad and this made my friend angry. She went to see the school authorities. They apologised but concluded that The boy might have over heard something about the muslim prophet on tv. You see, black people here are even tagged with this terrorist. Be a Muslim or not. If you are black you will be tagged Muslim. Most of the terrorist attack that took place around the globe. Were all by Arabians and black. As black is the only people that practice islam after the Arabians.
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by plappville(f): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
imas:
Just imagine the world without Islam.

No boko, alquaida, isis etc etc = total Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by plappville(f): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

grin grin grin You see why I said you're a frustrated goat! Lemme just leave you to your ignorance. wink

Ignorance ke? Will you call the recent bomb blast in Turkey by the islamist ignorance? Better use your tongue to count your teeth and stop been ignorant.. grin
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Demmzy15(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
plappville:

Ignorance ke? Will you call the recent bomb blast in Turkey by the islamist ignorance? Better use your tongue to count your teeth and stop been ignorant.. grin
Better think with your coconut head, I dunno whether you're getting mad because anytime you comment, you keep opening your gworo teeth.

Better find your way front!
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by yazach: 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

Better think with your coconut head, I dunno whether you're getting mad because anytime you comment, you keep opening your gworo teeth.

Those people are laughing stuck so let me laugh my own

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Demmzy15(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
yazach:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Annunaki(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
Muslims claim that islam is the fastest growing religion in the west but in reality a large percentage of muslims in the west are secretly leaving the religion although only few of them are bold enough to declare it due to fear of being isolated by their families or even being killed by extremists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ex-Muslim_organisations
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
I don't need a news outlet to tell me this. Islam, like all false religions created by the devil to destroy precious souls, will collapse before JESUS CHRIST the only LORD and Saviour returns to judge the world.

JESUS CHRIST is LORD over all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Humblebloke(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
PastorOsamede:
I don't need a news outlet to tell me this. Islam, like all false religions created by the devil to destroy precious souls, will collapse before JESUS CHRIST the only LORD and Saviour returns to judge the world.

JESUS CHRIST is LORD over all!

Agreed.... Other religions(forms of delusion) were created by the devil who was created by your god.....

Why does your god keep moulding more innocent little beings into regions where families practicing this *evil* religions...... knowing fully well they were gonna end up in his own hellundecided

What if you were born in India, china, saudi arabia..... Where people belief and practice something different

Isn't your perfect being supposed to be justundecided
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by plappville(f): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin grin
Demmzy15:

It feels good to expose the most dangerous man that has ever lived.....he made his name by marrying a kid. 6 yrs old...aie ya ya ya ya. Ola la la la.... grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by plappville(f): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Annunaki:
Muslims claim that islam is the fastest growing religion in the west but in reality a large percentage of muslims in the west are secretly leaving the religion although only few of them are bold enough to declare it due to fear of being isolated by their families or even being killed by extremists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ex-Muslim_organisations

Many are giving up. They are now eating the non halal food...
grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Demmzy15(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
plappville:
grin grin It feels good to expose the most dangerous man that has ever lived.....he made his name by marrying a kid. 6 yrs old...aie ya ya ya ya. Ola la la la.... grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Indeed you've confirmed you're mad! I'm sorry for you! cry
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by plappville(f): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
yazach:

Why compulsion in Islam?

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by plappville(f): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
Indeed you've confirmed you're mad! I'm sorry for you! cry

See what Muhammad caused...... stress be upon him (SBUH) as long as these people continue to suffer because of his Falsehood religion.

Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 18, 2015
plappville:

No boko, alquaida, isis etc etc = total Peace.

As long as there is sin in this world, there would be no peace! Only the prince of peace (Jesus Christ) can bring true peace to reign in this world. That's why we are waiting for Him (Jesus) to return and bound the chief worker of iniquity (Satan) and throw him into the bottomless pit for peace to reign!

Revelation 20:2-3

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Revelation 20:10

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are , and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

^^^

There lies his final sentence!
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by yazach: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
plappville:

Why compulsion in Islam?

I called you a laughing stuck and you are still ranting spewing rubbish
Don't you think your life worth regurgitating over?
Re: Ex Muslims Lighting The Way For Islam's Collapse. by Annunaki(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bump smiley

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Walked On Sea. It Was During Winter The Water Was Ice. / The Chosen Daily Devotional July-sept 2016 / The Battle.... an interesting Christian true life story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.