Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Do You Think Of The Drake And Meek Mill Mega Diss [beef Zone] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Think Of The Drake And Meek Mill Mega Diss [beef Zone] (646 Views)

Drake And Rihanna Set To Get Married / Beef Between Drake And Meek Mill Got More Interesting.. / Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of The Drake And Meek Mill Mega Diss [beef Zone] by STALLONMABRO: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
THIS IS THE BEEFING ZONE!

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CURRENT DRAKE AND MEEK MILL BEEF.
IS IT GONNA GET SETTLED SOON ENOUGH?
IS IT GONNA GET SETTLED WITH BEEF RAP LYRICS?
IS IT GONNA GET VERY CONFRONTATIONAL LIKE DRAKE AND CHRIS BROWN BEEF?
IS MEEK MILL TRUELY SURE ABOUT THE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST DRAKE NOT WRITING HIS RAPS?

TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Re: What Do You Think Of The Drake And Meek Mill Mega Diss [beef Zone] by therealdeal10: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
I tink meek mill is still mad about dat anaconda video where nicki was twerking ontop of drake. U wnt blame him
Re: What Do You Think Of The Drake And Meek Mill Mega Diss [beef Zone] by therealdeal10: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nawa 4 drake oo i tink dis mata all lies on nicki minaj cuz it's obvious dat d 2 pathetic guys lyk her so i tink she shuld jst choose 1
Re: What Do You Think Of The Drake And Meek Mill Mega Diss [beef Zone] by Iammicboy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
na because of wizkid and davido grin
Re: What Do You Think Of The Drake And Meek Mill Mega Diss [beef Zone] by STALLONMABRO: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Iammicboy:
na because of wizkid and davido grin

hmmm! i pray ohh! make wizzy and davido begin take shots naa, wetin dey hold them..

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Lyrically Empty Songs From Nigerian Artists / Check Out Patoranking’s New Rasta Look. / K. Camp - The Only Way Is Up (album Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.