Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

K. Camp - The Only Way Is Up (album Review) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K. Camp - The Only Way Is Up (album Review) (645 Views)

The Weeknd - Starboy (album Review) / Album Review Of Jon Bellion’s The Human Condition / Kendrick Lamar - Untitled Unmastered (album Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K. Camp - The Only Way Is Up (album Review) by WPBandit(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Overall, I love the versatility of the album. He's not talking about anything other then what he's going through in life which keeps it real. He experiments with different types of sounds, and absolutely kills it with his melodies.

I do find some of the tracks a little monotonous, and feell like he doesn't do enough of what he does best.

(7/10)

http://www.theratingsgame.net/2015/09/k-camp-only-way-is-up.html
Re: K. Camp - The Only Way Is Up (album Review) by OasisofRefuge(f): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2015
The guy is good. although i didn't listen to all
Re: K. Camp - The Only Way Is Up (album Review) by WPBandit(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Surprisingly he is good! I really like his melodies. I get that feel that he wants to be a great rapper. Don't bother listening to the whole thing, the songs I think are good are the ones he's talking about women in my opinion. When he starts talking about guns and being gangsta he loses me!

(1) (Reply)

Usher Raymond Vs Christopher Maurice(chris Brown) / Korede Bello – “somebody Great” Ft. Asa (prod By Don Jazzy) / Sardarni Lyrics Kulbir Jhinjer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.