Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

information Concerning Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / information Concerning Dubai (899 Views)

Information Concerning Travel Invitation And Tourist Application / Information Concerning University Transcript For Visa Application. / In Need Of Advise Concerning Us Embassy “administrative Process” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

information Concerning Dubai by akinacct(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2009
Firstly, Kudo to intitiator of this beautify and informative forum, pls can sb tell me what are  the process require to  dubai for purchase of computer parts and handsets parts, i learnt it is cheap over there.Thanks
Re: information Concerning Dubai by shinepearl: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2009
will you be willign to pay me for the information?
Re: information Concerning Dubai by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2009
shinepearl:

will you be willign to pay me for the information?

Information's free, you thieving scumbag! angry
Re: information Concerning Dubai by promise2(f): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2009
Yes he is! a good one at that.
Re: information Concerning Dubai by shinepearl: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2009
why dont you all go Bleep your mothers, sissy loud mouths. as you bitches dont know shit about informatuion marketing. Bleep you all
Re: information Concerning Dubai by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2009
^^^ Sticks and stones, Shinehead.  grin
You can insult all you like, I couldn't care less, at least your reactions prove things are getting to you.  cool
Insult my parents too, that's the way you were brought up, I dread to think what your background is.

You're a thief, period!  cheesy grin
Re: information Concerning Dubai by amebono13: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2009
Siena:

^^^ Sticks and stones, Shinehead. grin
You can insult all you like, I couldn't care less, at least your reactions prove things are getting to you. cool
Insult my parents too, that's the way you were brought up, I dread to think what your background is.

You're a thief, period! cheesy grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sienaaaaaa shocked shocked

hi sweetie kiss

(1) (Reply)

African Immigrants Drift Toward Latin America. / Live And Work In Canada Advert / Aggrieved Passenger Attacks Klm Flight In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.