Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? (3939 Views)

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by freecocoa(f): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Wait first.

He was too busy to drop me off to go meet his girlfriend, dropped her off and came back to pick her up and me(Ulunnaya) will enter the backseat of the same car he is in, with the girlfriend, chai! Whoever came up with this story should be flogged.

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by freecocoa(f): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2015
lastnogood:
Honestly, I'd remain my calm self and ask the gf while in the car how she and her boyfriend met. Laugh at the jokes or continue our discussions from the wedding. Make sure I get her pin and number. If she's a nice person, and had no idea he was married why would the friendship end?

As for the husband, if he's interested in remaining my husband, he'd come back in a sound mind to discuss. But, if I see that he's not willing to fight for us, he's not in love. He'd have to explain to parents, kids, etc why he didn't want to continue...
Lmao grin

You post is funny o, laugh at jokes indeed, babe just leave talk.

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by freecocoa(f): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2015
zainyola:

U such a swit@ kiss kiss
Surely there's something wrong with my eyes, he is a sweetheart who deserves kisses for cheating on you in the most humiliating/insulting way ever? Kai!

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by zainyola(f): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Surely there's something wrong with my eyes, he is a sweetheart who deserves kisses for cheating on you in the most humiliating/insulting way ever? Kai!

No mata what bae u still hv to 4gv evn if u will quit....4gvns matas wink wink

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by wisdomiskey(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2015
bukatyne:

A man cheats on you and He is a sweetheart?

Kai! I am old.

freecocoa:

booo! both of
yuh elderly winchezz
r so darn borin' lipsrsealed

dont yuh hv a senze of humour
2 see she waz bein sarcastic? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by freecocoa(f): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2015
zainyola:

No mata what bae u still hv to 4gv evn if u will quit....4gvns matas wink wink
No I don't have to forgive, atleast not the way you present it, especially with the kind of apology you think sweet.

If my husband did that(it took me a lot to type that, because I can't bear to think I can ever be treated that way) and came home to do dishes and put up appearance with me, may murder not be the case against me sha.

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by wisdomiskey(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
No I don't have to forgive, atleast not the way you present it, especially with the kind of apology you think sweet.

If my husband did that (it took me a lot to type that, because I can't bear to think I can ever be treated that way) and came home to do dishes and put up appearance with me, may murder not be the case against me sha.

which huzzband?
r u not 40yrz old nd single?
stop engaging in wishful thinkin. angry
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by 5minsmadness: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2015
zainyola:

U such a swit@ kiss kiss
Thanks dearie.
The man is already at fault. The least he can do is plead for forgiveness.

Don't mind those other ladies opposing your post, saying they will bring the house down etc etc. It's only online they can make mouth. In reality they'll probably forgive thier husband faster than you will rather than have another woman snatch him smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by 5minsmadness: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:

If my husband did that(it took me a lot to type that, because I can't bear to think I can ever be treated that way) and came home to do dishes and put up appearance with me, may murder not be the case against me sha.

Oh really.
Ok what would you expect him to do?
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2015
cococandy:
You're such an angel. Even an angel won't react that sweetly to being cheated and humiliated.

Although I don't believe you will do that when you find out. Either you didn't love him or you don't care. If it either of the two, you won't have the calmness to be all loving and doting and thinking of the family name. You think it is easy? Well easy to say I guess.

Yea its not so easy to do, but that is wisdom.As far it produces the desired result.

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by zainyola(f): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:

I knw it nt dt easy smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by whizqueen(f): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. Why am I seeing this late na grin

I'll invite my newly found friend to our house and my husband would be around too. We'll all have a party and he will tell me what his "little boy" is looking for outside when we're done.

I'm a bit crazy you may think angry

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by freecocoa(f): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2015
5minsmadness:

Oh really.
Ok what would you expect him to do?
I expect of him not to behave in that manner to start with but for the sake of this thread, he should not even bother trying to patronise me, I hate that with a passion.

It would be best he just leaves the house.
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by sisisioge: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin

Story couldn't have been true jor!
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by cococandy(f): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Adaobi12:
Yea its not so easy to do, but that is wisdom.As far it produces the desired result.

That's not wisdom.

I mean if you can do it, (which i still doubt) fine then. What works for you works for you. As in different strokes for different folks.

But It doesn't mean that any other person who's human and give into their humanity by reacting like a normal human is foolish.

If you doubt me, ask the dudes if they catch their wife cheating and embarrassing them so whether they will apply this kind wisdom and love them up some more.

The story isn't even possible to start with.
(That's the part where they drove home in the car together I mean). Even nollywood in their fantasy can't think up such a fantastic story.
In a normal scene, the wife might react in surprised anger and demand to come down immediately or the husband will begin to panic and try to tell one lie to cover up. Just anything human expected from two MARRIED people. Not strangers who don't know each other.

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by 5minsmadness: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
I expect of him not to behave in that manner to start with but for the sake of this thread, he should not even bother trying to patronise me, I hate that with a passion.

It would be best he just leaves the house.

OK wait o,
If my husband did that(it took me a lot to type that, because I can't bear to think I can ever be treated that way)
This is what you typed so I want to infer from this statement that your husband is a very nice and caring person (rolls eyes)
So will you divorce him because of this one mistake?

. Secondly, secondly you r not thinking this through at all grin, tell the truth na if he should come back and without saying a word packs his things and leaves the house wouldn't you think he was jejerly going to bunk with his mistress grin
Wouldn't u stop him and ask for an explanation? Be honest abegi! cheesy
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by 5minsmadness: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
whizqueen:
Lol. Why am I seeing this late na grin

I'll invite my newly found friend to our house and my husband would be around too. We'll all have a party and he will tell me what his "little boy" is looking for outside when we're done.

I'm a bit crazy you may think angry
You're indeed "one in a million" wink
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by freecocoa(f): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2015
5minsmadness:

OK wait o,

This is what you typed so I want to infer from this statement that your husband is a very nice and caring person (rolls eyes)
So will you divorce him because of this one mistake?

. Secondly, secondly you r not thinking this through at all grin, tell the truth na if he should come back and without saying a word packs his things and leaves the house wouldn't you think he was jejerly going to bunk with his mistress grin
Wouldn't u stop him and ask for an explanation? Be honest abegi! cheesy

If you know me, you'd know that that's the end of the relationship, that's why I said I can NEVER be treated that way.

inshort there's no need going back and forth as this can NEVER, I repeat NEVER happen to me.

And to think you call it a mistake is sickening, how the feck is such a mistake? I don't envy the woman in your life.

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Brugo:

Obviously you are someone whom it is hard to reason with. Imagine a guy trying reveal / explain what you do that pushes him away. That's futility. You won't even give him a chance to talk things over. Don't blame him for seeking better companionship elsewhere when you provide a bed too hot for him to lie on.

Men like peace not drama.
U try. Clap 4 urself
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Brugo(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
secrettale:

U try. Clap 4 urself

Lol. You're something. grin
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by 5minsmadness: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
If you know me, you'd know that that's the end of the relationship, that's why I said I can NEVER be treated that way.

inshort there's no need going back and forth as this can NEVER, I repeat NEVER happen to me.

And to think you call it a mistake is sickening, how the feck is such a mistake? I don't envy the woman in your life.
@bolded wasn't necessary, am not the guy in the story dearie take it easy grin grin grin

You women can be so emotional!

No woman expects it to happen to her BUT IT DOES happen eventually to an unfortunate number. That's reality. They come home and find their loving husband whom they thought "can never, I repeat, NEVER do it to her" in bed with another woman, or in this case sitting at the back seat while the sidechic sits in front grin

I can't imagine how the man would feel if the situation was reversed.

However it HAS HAPPENED, he is not a god, he is human and has made a mistake. You would prefer him not to apologise, not to say anything? Simply pack and leave? You won't even want to know why?!

Madam that's not what you'll do. You will be upset like you are now and he'll follow the response to the aggressive approach I put up there if he's a wise man.

Or He could do as you say and leave you anyway, without an explanation or anything. It means he never really loved you in the first place and has finally found a reason to leave.
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Brugo:

Lol. You're something. grin
tongue
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Brugo(m): 10:15am On Aug 01, 2015
secrettale:

tongue

Your guy dey try. grin

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by freecocoa(f): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
5minsmadness:

@bolded wasn't necessary, am not the guy in the story dearie take it easy grin grin grin

No woman expects it to happen to her BUT IT DOES happen eventually to an unfortunate number. That's reality. They come home and find their loving husband whom they thought "can never, I repeat, NEVER do it to her" in bed with another woman, or in this case sitting at the back seat while the sidechic sits in front grin

However it HAS HAPPENED, he is not a god, he is human and has made a mistake. You would prefer him not to apologise, not to say anything? Simply pack and leave? You won't even want to know why?!

Madam that's not what you'll do. You will be upset like you are now and he'll follow the response to the aggressive approach I put up there if he's a wise man.

Or He could do as you say and leave you anyway, without an explanation or anything. It means he never really loved you in the first place and has finally found a reason to leave.
Ofcourse he never loved me na, why then is an explanation necessary? And you keep calling it a mistake, that's just really disgraceful.

I'm not arguing that I won't be upset but I'm telling you, I don't need an explanation and when I say it can't happen to me, I mean the story told by the OP, not that I can't be cheated on.
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2015
babyme1:

By their post you can tell who is married and who isnt.

Personally as a married woman, i dont see myself sitting quietly in that car or even dropping so that MY OWN hubby can go drop HIS girl friend. Im already busting a vein thinking about it. Like WTF!

Married friend - Violence has moved on!
"What's right" is now personal and subject to the crew your boyfriend husband/girlfriend wife rolls with!
I will run his bath and look good like nothing happened but THAT TALK must hold and from that talk a lot of communique will be generated.
Am not leaving my home for no problem and will tame that foul sheep back to the fold
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Brugo:

Your guy dey try. grin
Tanku
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by justcallbuki(f): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
uhmmn
i can't imagine myself, in this kind of situation
haaa!!! I will nt say/do anything @ all,cos i will be full of anger. I will just give him the silent treatment he deserve.

I trust him,he will nt eat or sleep in the that house! Hahahahahhahaha
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by lastnogood(f): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmao grin

You post is funny o, laugh at jokes indeed, babe just leave talk.

Funny thing is that I've been in a situation similar to this, I was the other woman but they weren't married (they just began serious dating) I find out about her, but she was so sweet and nice. I wasn't in love with him, but she is. So, we remain friends, in fact she's my kid's godmother.

1 Like

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by sapientia(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2015
If she shouts and screams.. you are safe.. Then keep apologizing and dont ever forget shinning things

If she still keeps silent.. sleep in the guest room or toilet with one eye.

In the morning, call her mother, father, siblings, your own parents and the pastor and report yourself

You might save your life
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by efemenaslectura: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Chaiii grin

una no dey ever disappoin grin

even when you see a man on top of your wife in your bedroom and he's wearing your pyjamas I hope you will accept ONI REASON from your wife grin

think like a man indeed grin
Brugo:

And you won't show up at work. And your boss / clients would be cool with it cos they agree that you shouldn't be bothered?

Ladies need to think like men sometimes. Calm your nerves and stop taking drastic decisions. There is a reason for everything if you care to listen. Yes, even when you catch him red handed.... There is a reason that should not be dismissed.

When you have heard him out, then you can take a decision.
Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by efemenaslectura: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Story for the gods. ....
5minsmadness:

Re: A Husband,his Wife And Girlfriend..advice? by Brugo(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2015
efemenaslectura:
Chaiii grin

una no dey ever disappoin grin

even when you see a man on top of your wife in your bedroom and he's wearing your pyjamas I hope you will accept ONI REASON from your wife grin

think like a man indeed grin

So you would rather flare up and get violent? Sorry, I'm not unreasonable like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Commit Suicide In An Easy And Painless Way / My Husband Trapped Me With A Rich Man To Test My Loyalty And I Failed / Husbands: Is It Risky To Marry A Woman Above Age 25 If You Want Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.