Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card (139076 Views)

How To Repair A Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card (memory Card) / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by afolabi1992(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
If you have a corrupt or damaged memory which you tried to format and it keeps replying you with WINDOWS CAN’T FORMAT DISK and you wish to repair it, kindly follow the following steps:-
Insert the corrupted memory card into a card reader, and then connect the card reader to the computer.
Open RUN on your computer (to open RUN click on the “start” icon and enter “search for program” then type in RUN.
After opening RUN type in “CMD” in the provided text box.
After that, type in “DISKPART”.
Type in “LIST DISK”.
Type in “SELECT DISK 1”.
Type in “CLEAN”.
Type in “CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY”.
Type in “ACTIVE”.
Type in “SELECT PARTITION 1”.
Lastly type in “FORMAT FS=FAT32”.
NOTE: YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR 30 MINUTES FOR IT TO FINISH LOADING 1 -100%
After finishing this process remove your card reader from the computer USB port and also remove the SD card from the card reader……..that’s all.
<br> <br>

sources: http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/07/how-to-repair-damaged-or-corrupted-sd.html

103 Likes 48 Shares

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Vikta10(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
nice one! gonna try it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by dridowu: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hallo afolabi1992 can you unlock memory card ? I forgot the password
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by LOUIS6(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
afolabi1992:
If you have a corrupt or damaged memory which you tried to format and it keeps replying you with WINDOWS CAN’T FORMAT DISK and you wish to repair it, kindly follow the following steps:-
Insert the corrupted memory card into a card reader, and then connect the card reader to the computer.
Open RUN on your computer (to open RUN click on the “start” icon and enter “search for program” then type in RUN.
After opening RUN type in “CMD” in the provided text box.
After that, type in “DISKPART”.
Type in “LIST DISK”.
Type in “SELECT DISK 1”.
Type in “CLEAN”.
Type in “CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY”.
Type in “ACTIVE”.
Type in “SELECT PARTITION 1”.
Lastly type in “FORMAT FS=FAT32”.
NOTE: YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR 30 MINUTES FOR IT TO FINISH LOADING 1 -100%
After finishing this process remove your card reader from the computer USB port and also remove the SD card from the card reader……..that’s all.
<br> <br>

sources: http://www.mokoshalb.com/2015/07/how-to-repair-damaged-or-corrupted-sd.html

Pls... Can you recommend a good memory card for me..

I bought a 16gb memory card ( d one have class 10 inscription on it, with red and green case....

Rite now d memory card is no longer recognised by any device

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by snadguy007(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by abiola708(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brilliant
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Clearsure(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice one Bro!
You are indeed useful to this forum,keep it coming

1 Like

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Efostick(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Efostick(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Following
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Walexz02(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
LOUIS6:

Pls... Can you recommend a good memory card for me..

I bought a 16gb memory card ( d one have class 10 inscription on it, with red and green case....

Rite now d memory card is no longer recognised by any device
Let me order this for you free bro. You'll thank me later

32GB memory card mobile and laptop compatible @N3,500 only on Jumia! Click http:///JUM-32GB-CARD-2 or call 014607700 now!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by shegssosplendid(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bro AFO, while trying to do it,when I get to clean,it keeps saying diskpart has encountered an error,the request could not be performed because of I/o device error,please what can I do to that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by ikbnice(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
dridowu:
Hallo afolabi1992 can you unlock memory card ? I forgot the password
i hav d same prblm. I av tried evry means to no avail.

1 Like

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by lifezone247(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
How else? To repaired an SD card? How much for new one? Jst make sure you constantly auto bck up, and when it's damage, jst damage it and get another one and do it restore, shikena.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by tintingz(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
My 16G SD card which i usually format almost everyday before I can download, is it fake or what?

Thank God for backups.

Am planning on getting another SD card.

1 Like

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by wunmi590(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
So it is repairable
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wow! I wish I had this knowledge five years ago.

Efostick:
Following

You're driving typing on the wrong side of the road thread.

18 Likes

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by veekid(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
I don't think these r applicable to all; some mmc error na 4G network dem dey follow operate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by DankemzI(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
What is SD card?
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by kossyablaze(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Rocking my 64GB memory card.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Onyiibazz: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
I don comment for front page! Na Godwin
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hope the card will only be repaired and not formatted?
What of External Hard disk
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by haywire1: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
#

Thnx Op, God bless u. Imagine I jst threw my memory card inside d waste bin. Sh1t make I go find am fast

#
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by SMARTKOSSY: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Beauriful!
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Pavore9: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Been trying to recover some videos in my SD card, hope this works!
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by jamb20s: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
okay
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by qualityovenbake(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wow.! Thanks for the information
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by Azazi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
i for do am but robbers packed mine while going after robbing us.
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by shawnpepe(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
kul
Re: How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card by asumo12: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hope u guys know red sea? It was painted by ma dad.

My virginity was stolen yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.