Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Oritsefemi & Olamide Are About To Start Their Own World War 4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi & Olamide Are About To Start Their Own World War 4 (905 Views)

The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: Why Wizkid And Olamide Are Lashing Out At Me. / Linda Ikeji: Why Wizkid And Olamide Are Lashing Out At Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi & Olamide Are About To Start Their Own World War 4 by johnsonsatino: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lmao....Wonders shall never seize

Just when we all thought the Drake and Meekmill's Jab is over, Our very own Oritsefemi and Olamide are about to start their own World WarIIII... There have been rumours about the 2 stars going back and forth and Oritsefemi has refused to feature Olamide on his yet-to-be released album.

This is what is happening, Weeks after the release of Sebee remix, which had my 2 favorites, Oritsefemi and Olamide, there appears to be some quiet discomfort in the camps of Olamide and Oritsefemi over their recent collaboration with fast-rising, Sossi.

So my source tells me, Sossi who is signed to Bugatti records label featured Oritsefemi and Olamide in the remix of his popular single,Sebee. It was learnt that problem started weeks after Sossi dropped the remix.

Thank God Oritsefemi is not doing it the 'Meekmill' style but he is extremely furious that I hear he has returned the cash plus suing that the video must not feature him

Continue reading [Who is Meek mill and Who is Drake]

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/move-away-meekmill-drake-oritsefemi.html

Re: Oritsefemi & Olamide Are About To Start Their Own World War 4 by Afrok(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
I think ur sauce is not sweet enough, bloggers and lies are 5 & 6... smh angry

(1) (Reply)

Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together – Comedienne Helen / Nigerians Blast Rapper Vic O On Twitter For Ranting Over Headies List(pics) / Photo Of The Day: The True Uniport Student Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.