Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) (63646 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Oritsefemi / Traditional Wedding Cake Of Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by JamieNaij(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerian music star and double wahala crooner, Oritsefemi, who has completed his building in Lekki area of Lagos, has moved into his new house.

See photos of the interior of his new home.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/see-interiors-of-oritsefemis-400m-new.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
op wariz diz?

18 Likes

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Stuffs I am seeing there doesn't worth #40m!

Who else thinks he is just being hyped?

To all of you quoting me as if I be dicco, nah the interior I dey talk about oooo...the chairs looks inferior and the tileds are just the ones you see "anywhere"! In fact, e no reach #20m sef! grin grin

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
It's obvious that this man is still senseless (no offense) despite the little funds he has. Yes little because he's not worth what you are thinking. Instead of him to invest (housing, hotels or club) he's busy renting houses in posh areas so as to keep the lies going. You think this dude bought this house then finally the avengers exists.
Mr oristefemi you are on Nairaland land so listen. You remb "you don bash my car"? Yes that hit then. People walked away from it so will people walk away from you "Kurukurumeje". It's not a curse but changing trend in music, so utilize your lil wealth now.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
na house be this? See the yeye throw pillow cheesy cheesy say na make urself at home cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I suspect say na efe fan be this guy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by jazinogold(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
h..

1 Like

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Kjking(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
ok... ERM.. chinedu you can now bring the fried beans
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
angry
To be honest,

Money doesn't fit this guy....

He looks so out of place sitting in that exquisite living room,

I would have accepted the picture more if he was sitting in a Black Maria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nothin special in this "interior" undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by iKnowevents(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Not really that bad

BTW with 805K you can have a simply classy wedding event. Open the link for analysis

https://www.nairaland.com/3706288/simple-classy-wedding-total-expenses#54986214
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nairaland and stupid are like d**k and pu**y. Damn!
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by yinkakani(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
I was thinking it would be something like psquare's house undecided undecided
Who else is not impressed, pls tap the like button.

28 Likes 2 Shares

decatalyst:
Stuffs I am seeing there doesn't worth #40m!

Who else thinks he is just being hyped?

The house reach 40m if na lekki. I don't know if it's rented or bought because he never said he bought the house. But stop saying the house nor reach 40m. Check online for House prices in lekki body go tell you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by mmsen: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Another tasteless tout.

What else is new?

1 Like

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wetin dey give dis guys money sef..is it not dis songs dey churn out once in a while?ayam not understanding

6 Likes

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Upcoming ,
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by softwerk(f): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Those horns though.....Conspiracy theorists will conclude it's illuminati shocked

Anything for the fame and money I guess?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by ciggy000(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
thank God for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by chikeze(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
simple house..nuthin so fantastic.
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by castrokins(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Congratulations, Oritse
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Zabilon007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
In other news,.... DINO's NYSC CERTIFICATE IS FAKE.... 8TH JULY 2001 WAS ON A SUNDAY...

11 Likes

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Mrkjay: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
9ice one
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by tspun(m): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Me like it
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Moneyyy: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Bishop1monte(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op is high on osogbo weed[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by iKnowevents(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cute
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by goldedprince: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
michael142:

The house reach 40m if na lekki. I don't know if it's rented or bought because he never said he bought the house. But stop saying the house nor reach 40m. Check online for House prices in lekki body go tell you
40 or 400 m?

1 Like

Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Congrats to the musical Taliban. But hope he didn't rent the apartment for that 400m cos last year we also heard a story like this that he moved to his 200m apartment.
Me I don't understand again ooo
Re: The Interiors Of Oritsefemi's New Home In Lekki (Photos) by fransixe(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
To be honest,

Money doesn't fit this guy....

He looks so out of place sitting in that exquisite living room,

I would have accepted the picture more if he was sitting in a Black Maria
you wey money fit.....haters, smh for you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.