Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Charles Novia Breaks The Silence On Timaya's Rape Allegations; Says ‘they Call H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia Breaks The Silence On Timaya's Rape Allegations; Says ‘they Call H (618 Views)

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Novia Breaks The Silence On Timaya's Rape Allegations; Says ‘they Call H by slimdandmuffy: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
I used to think it would have been Ecetera, the failed singer that would take this on but Charles Novia just bailed him out..The movie producer spoke about the drama that trailed Timaya over the weekend, he published another article titled ‘They Call Him Timaya; “Getting Down” Higher’. In the article he recaps the story that had Timaya trending and explains why he thought it was a publicity stunt at first. He also adds his opinion as to why Timaya’s response was inappropriate

Read the article below.

Dancehall cum Afropop star act, Timaya, has been trending for a few days for the wrong reasons, perhaps. A lady in Atlanta, America took to social media to accuse him of rape. Initially when I read the news on a blog, I thought it was one of some crazy publicity stunts some Nigerian artistes pull up and didn’t give it a second thought, even though I abhor anything which has to do with the violation of a woman.

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/charles-novia-breaks-silence-on-timayas.html

Re: Charles Novia Breaks The Silence On Timaya's Rape Allegations; Says ‘they Call H by Niwdog(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
y
Re: Charles Novia Breaks The Silence On Timaya's Rape Allegations; Says ‘they Call H by Georgekyrian(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please all this are cheap LovePeddler, jumping from one celebrity to another..

Re: Charles Novia Breaks The Silence On Timaya's Rape Allegations; Says ‘they Call H by delishpot: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ashawo people
Re: Charles Novia Breaks The Silence On Timaya's Rape Allegations; Says ‘they Call H by Adeyinka12(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
why continue reading.
Re: Charles Novia Breaks The Silence On Timaya's Rape Allegations; Says ‘they Call H by CEtoO(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Adeyinka12:
why continue reading.
I wonder

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rock This Ebube Nwagbo Outfit? (photo) / 10 Creative Life Decisions You Should Make For Your Own Good – Must Read / Female Fan Strips For 2face Idibia In The Presence Of His Wife Annie In Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.