Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) (1926 Views)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Teeboy15(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
A friend sent dis to me, he came across it somewhere in Abuja. Imagine wat dis world is turning into...
God help our generation

Afam4eva, OAM4J
pls let people see this

Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by HungerBAD: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
I see a lot of women in marriages struggle to have kids, and I usually ask them, what exactly are the things you have done before?

This child was thrown away, complete with placenta by a woman, it could have been that beautiful girl that just walked past you, it could have been any lady, it could have even been a Nairalander.

This woman is a murderer and I pray she lacks the seed of the Womb until she dies.

BTW op, wetin your friend find go where thrash dey?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Danycrusoe(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
JEEESSUU
In dis life "Eni lori ko ni fila, Eni ni fila ko lori"
Some people are desperately seeking d fruit of d womb, crying onto God for just one child, and here is someone throwing her baby away.
Seriously some women are heartless and wicked even unto demselves bekos to me dis wickedness not only 2 humanity buh to one' self. After suffering in pains for 9 months, now dis.... SMH
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by muhyeenisce(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Leader of tomorow
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by funmijoyb(f): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
useless woman did it

Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Some girls are just heartless.
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by shaiba(f): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
May God have mercy.

We reap what we sew. It shall come back to her. Time will tell.

RIP little one as u rest in the bosom of the Lord. She didn't even want u the light of day.
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by valmunich(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Gush! Such an innocent kid...

Why are some people this dark-hearted
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
TOMORROW this same whoree will dragging her innocent husband to all the spiritual churches, making him fast for this shitt till his knees peels off and shiii all in the name of searching for a baby and the man will be suffering for her sins, may God keep us away from such girls in the name of Jesus Christ we pray Amen!
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Teeboy15(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
I see a lot of women in marriages struggle to have kids, and I usually ask them, what exactly are the things you have done before?

This child was thrown away, complete with placenta by a woman, it could have been that beautiful girl that just walked past you, it could have been any lady, it could have even been a Nairalander.

This woman is a murderer and I pray she lacks the seed of the Womb until she dies.

I tell u my brada. God no evn need to deliberately punish dis kind persn, natural law go deal with am. Posterity.

My friend nna hustler, anywhere him dey enta

cool
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Teeboy15(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=36435549]I see a lot of women in marriages struggle to have kids, and I usually ask them, what exactly are the things you have done before?

I tell u my brada. God no evn need to deliberately punish dis kind persn, natural law go deal with am. Posterity.

My friend nna hustler, anywhere him dey enta

2 Likes

Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by CEtoO(f): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tomorrow this same woman will blame one old woman in d village 4 her childlessness cuz I doubt d blood of this innocent baby will let her conceive again
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Young03(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
oh....Wat a wasted leader
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by comffy(f): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
embarassedKai! Humans are very wicked ooo. Dere is God.
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Yustash001(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Subhanallah....when some people are spending billions just to have one....
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Why would someone carry a nine month pregnancy just to throw away the baby at the end
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Just like that. Shaking My Big Heaf
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by icekream(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Almost in tears... Just textless
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Tomorrow they will be the same people to say God why me. mtcww
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by lonelydora: 3:56am On Jul 31, 2015
Chisos. That your friend may be a suspect.
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by Teeboy15(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2015
lonelydora:
Chisos. That your friend may be a suspect.
LOL na u get ur mouth grin
Re: See What A Friend Of Mine Came Across In Abuja (Viewer Discretion) by lonelydora: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Teeboy15:

LOL na u get ur mouth grin

But I no lie naw.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World / Pictures Of Policemen Murdered In The Ondo Bank Robbery (Disturbing Photos) / He Was Lying Down On Top Of His Intestines - Blackaxe vs Vikings In Anambra PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.