Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype (6015 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Music Countdown In 2017 So Far / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / Greatest Nigerian Rappers:the Evergreen List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by gottoboy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sandydayz:
wink

@ the tread kul... Never heard of them
You could check this for my sungs www.hulkshare.com/tonniblaze And the one I was featured in https://www.nairaland.com/2463004/song-nairalander-featured#36053527
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
darkenedrebel:
that Godwon dude won a rap battle competition that Eminem hosted
yea so I heard..he culdn't adapt to the Nigerian pattern of making songs...heard d dude is a freestyle beast
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Zonacom:
I only know Aq(the guy who dissed local rappers on a certain track), loosekaynon( the guy's voice is dope) and phenom from your list.
Its not easy breaking into limelight sometimes. They should just keep up their game and bring in something different
listen AQ- Freethinker.

Breaking into Limelight in Nigerian music scene is nt easy Bro.
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by Sandydayz(f): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
gottoboy:

You could check this for my sungs
www.hulkshare.com/tonniblaze
And the one I was featured in
https://www.nairaland.com/2463004/song-nairalander-featured#36053527
Aiit i sure will kiss
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Zoro aka Swagbag !
Seems he's the best in the entire south east.

Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Yeah..zoro is good but nt really underrated Like those on my list.
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Why wont they be underrated when all Nigerians want is Komole, Gbesoke, shake this, shake that.
Rap isn't a strong genre in Nigeria or should I say, the media is all bout the groovy genres...
So if a rapper wonna stand out here, he has to spice his music with a lil bit of the dancehall thingy.
That's how phyno and the likes were able to survive.

I'm just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by Zonacom(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
listen AQ- Freethinker.

Breaking into Limelight in Nigerian music scene is nt easy Bro.
I think Uzikwendu, killz younger bro should make ur list too. That guy is f**king fast
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Zonacom:

I think Uzikwendu, killz younger bro should make ur list too. That guy is f**king fast
yes he's fast but nt that lyrically dope has dis pple here on d list
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Zohan:
Why wont they be underrated when all Nigerians want is Komole, Gbesoke, shake this, shake that.
Rap isn't a strong genre in Nigeria or should I say, the media is all bout the groovy genres...
So if a rapper wonna stand out here, he has to spice his music with a lil bit of the dancehall thingy.
That's how phyno and the likes were able to survive.

I'm just saying
so correct...
U need to add a Lil commercial b4 u sell here n dt very bad...MI understand the business more...commmercial album and dope mixtape
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
so correct...
U need to add a Lil commercial b4 u sell here n dt very bad...MI understand the business more...commmercial album and dope mixtape
Exactly, otherwise, pack up and leave for ATl or Detroit or any of them hoods. Lol
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Zohan:

Exactly, otherwise, pack up and leave for ATl or Detroit or any of them hoods. Lol
ur a producer?
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ur a producer?
Yes i am
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by gottoboy(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Sandydayz:
Aiit i sure will kiss
Have you checked?
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Zohan:
Yes i am
u reside in Lagos?
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u reside in Lagos?
Nah, Anambra
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by emarketer1: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2015
emarketer1:
Fecko Tha Emcee
Blogs and OAPs have been sleeping on this dude. However, he keeps pushing. Funny enough he gets more recognition from other African countries.
Check out his brand new video for #HustleOverFeelings produced by Teck-Zilla.
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8eIe_hxt30
Follow @thisisFecko on IG and Twitter
http://soundcloud.com/thisisfecko

Over the past few weeks, it seems the mainstream media is now paying attention to FECKO. Was recently featured on a TV show which aired on STV and AIT and he killed it.

Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by Sandydayz(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2015
gottoboy:

Have you checked?
Listened to chosen one by T.S.B.... It's perfect... Love the piano that was added, makes sense.. I'll download the my life soon and others wink
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by gottoboy(m): 5:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Sandydayz:

Listened to chosen one by T.S.B.... It's perfect... Love the piano that was added, makes sense.. I'll download the my life soon and others wink

Thanks maam.

Link for MY LIFE_ www.hulkshare.com/tonniblaze/my-life

Thread/link for MUrder_ https://www.nairaland.com/2463004/song-nairalander-featured
Re: Top Ten (10) Nigerian Rappers The Media Has Failed To Hype by Jayphizzy(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2016
Kursor Blaqbonez AQ Boogey Rukus Mode9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: "Sugar And Spice" (Video) / Most Outstanding Naija Hiphop Beats Produced (2005 Till Date) / Twerking In Hijab - Muslim Girl Causes Outrage Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.