Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test (31751 Views)

MP Infrastructure 2month Training For 2016 / Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect / Mp Infrastructure Aptitude Test Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by ghostntommy: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
#teamawka was an all male affairs...lol...... interview went good. Expecting favourable results.
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by SirElaw(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Moyosoreola:
Interview has been done expecting success, Share ur interview experience pips...Lagos team...
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

ghostntommy:
#teamawka was an all male affairs...lol...... interview went good. Expecting favourable results.
Please give a brief overview of how the interview went, what to expect and how you advice I get prepared. Mine is tomorrow.
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by ghostntommy: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Its nothing much. Be prepared for d normal interview routine of can we meet u and d likes. And whteva is on ur cv will definitely determine wht u will be asked. All d best
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by SirElaw(m): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
ghostntommy:
Its nothing much. Be prepared for d normal interview routine of can we meet u and d likes. And whteva is on ur cv will definitely determine wht u will be asked. All d best
Thanks bro.
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Collineno: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
please are we to go with a print out of the interview invite?
again, I thought they already have our CV do we need to go with a CV and other documents like certificate, NYSC discharge and the likes??
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by ghostntommy: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Go with all u feel like going with. To be on d safer side
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by ghostntommy: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Silent room. I heard dt guys are been invited to start training by september. Guess its over......

Dnt bother asking me for the source. I heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone who got the offer cheesy grin....

Best of luck guys
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Ukeachu1(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2016
ghostntommy:
Silent room. I heard dt guys are been invited to start training by september. Guess its over......

Dnt bother asking me for the source. I heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from someone who got the offer cheesy grin....

Best of luck guys

tanks. I got the invite to d training
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by ghostntommy: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ukeachu1:

tanks. I got the invite to d training

Waoh. Congrats bro. All d best
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Bezed(m): 12:44am On Sep 01, 2016
I got an invite too... Heading to Lagos with night bus, their notice timeframe was very short..good luck to all those who were invited.
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Allenwosko: 2:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Yes. Got a call from Mp infrastructure two days ago. I'm resuming today being the 1st of September 2016. Going to collect my employment letter. Yipee
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by SirElaw(m): 5:17am On Sep 01, 2016
Allenwosko:
Yes. Got a call from Mp infrastructure two days ago. I'm resuming today being the 1st of September 2016. Going to collect my employment letter. Yipee
Congratulations. Which post did you interview for.
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by lexis12: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2016
]Yes. Got a call from Mp infrastructure two days ago. I'm resuming today being the 1st of September 2016. Going to collect my employment letter. Yipee[congratulations]
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Bezed(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2016
For those of you who passed the tests but yet to get an invite , just chill and go about your normal business.you'll be called later maybe this year or next year, cos I'm starting this month while I did my test and medicals march this year... Some last year guys are equally amongst this batch...
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Ukeachu1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bezed:
For those of you who passed the tests but yet to get an invite , just chill and go about your normal business.you'll be called later maybe this year or next year, cos I'm starting this month while I did my test and medicals march this year... Some last year guys are equally amongst this batch...
wat position did u apply for
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Moyosoreola(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
@Bezed can u elaborate a bit about when your training will begin....
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Bezed(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sorry I wrote "I'm starting" cos I started yesterday.. After this batch then they might call next batch of which I don't know when..
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by francis523: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bezed:
Sorry I wrote "I'm starting" cos I started yesterday.. After this batch then they might call next batch of which I don't know when..

Pls why d sudden postponement?
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by sagbar(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bezed:
Are you saying you guys that did medicals earlier dis year (March) have started your training and hence they put on hold the current candidates that are suppose to resume for training on monday? Kindly clarify.
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Moyosoreola(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bezed is it that u started training or working pls expatiate...
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Bezed(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Moyosoreola:
Bezed is it that u started training or working pls expatiate...
You get and offer letter, then proceed to training.. So I have gotten an offer letter and in the process of training...
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Bezed(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
francis523:

Pls why d sudden postponement?
I never said anything about postponement, I only said if you don't hear from them, it doesn't mean you've lost the job, cos mine took 6 months be4 I was called to start work.
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Bezed(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
For you guys that took your tests in August, you'll have to go for medicals first, not training straight.... So me think when they contact you guys again will be for medicals after which you go for training... Don't really know how they plan running it, I'm not HR, but I believe you'll be called again.. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by desmond12345678: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2023
Please is age use as a criteria for MP INFRASTRUCTURE GRADUATE TRAINEE JOB?
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Rizin: 3:23pm On Jan 13
desmond12345678:
Please is age use as a criteria for MP INFRASTRUCTURE GRADUATE TRAINEE JOB?

No
Re: Mp-infrastructure Aptitude Test by Finiisha: 12:27am On Jan 24
I was told the training was slated for January. Has anyone heard from them yet?
Rizin:

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised / Successful Candidates For The 2015 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.