Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,710 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya (698 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by talentarena(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nigerian music artist, Iyanya has finally opened up about his relationship with Ghanaian movie star, Yvonne Nelson.

In his brief chat with MTV Base VJ Ehiz, Iyanya speaks about how he felt after their public breakup and that, he still maintains a cool relationship with the Ghanaian screen diva.

Speaking on what broke their relationship, he disclosed that “Now this is the problem…famous guy, famous girl. It’s hard man”.

Iyanya added that after the breakup the public saw him as the bad guy.

He said, “When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy but then I will look like superman out there. I was not happy because everybody thought i was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I looked evil. What happened to the other guys that broke her heart before me?”

However, few weeks ago Yvonne Nelson opened up about her past relationships and especially talked about her much publicized one with music star Iyanya.

http://cynthiamorgansblog.com/im-not-the-only-one-who-broke-yvonne-nelsons-heart-iyanya/
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by ladyF(f): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Na wa
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Inyana ma main man..... Fast guy no be thief!...
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:
Na wa
. . You just d front me anyhow! Wetin ah do you?
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by vizkiz: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:
Na wa

baby you need a job, and you also need a dick in your life undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by ArchEnemy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Dating a celebrity sometimes is like offering your heart to someone with your two hands to be dealt with

Good for you if it only gets broken and not smashed
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by ladyF(f): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

baby you need a job, and you also need a dick in your life undecided
God is all I need grin Give ur life to Christ today! grin
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by vizkiz: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:

God is all I need grin Give ur life to Christ today! grin

you better listen now...very soon you will come back to NL and say you don't have husband yet angry
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by ladyF(f): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

you better listen now...very soon you will come back to NL and say you don't have husband yet angry
Lol don't worry about that wink
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by vizkiz: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
ladyF:

Lol don't worry about that wink

yeah, right
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by pyyxxaro: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mmmsshhheeewwww
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by naijaboiy: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
undecided
Re: I'm Not The Only ONE Who Broke Yvonne Nelson's Heart - Iyanya by Tallesty1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Good to know that the lady has more than one heart.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:stephanie Linus & Her Baby Bump Slay On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami Checks Majek Fashek Into A Rehab Home / Photos: Charly Boy Visits Majek Fashek At His Rehab Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.