Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? (541 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities And How They Lost Their Virginity / I Was Ask To Choose Between Mmm And Lautech Resumption / My School Vice Chancellor Ask To Meet With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? I have read a lot of thread here on nairaland that talk about girls keeping their virginty and some guys even insult those that are not. But my question is this, is it only girls that are meant to keep their virginity? What about guys. And again how will a lady be able to keep her virginity when guys are always asking for sex then turn around and insult her for loosing it. In my opinion if a guy doesn't ask for sex I don't see a lady loosing her virginity it is not only women that are expected to be pure, guys too are. You want a lady to be pure yet u won't stop asking for sex if she refuses u try all you could to make her weak in her defence yet you will come to nairaland and shout about girls keeping their virginity until marriage. Guys are not imunne to virginity. So guys stop asking we ladies out, and even when we accept to date you don't ask us for sex help us to keep our virginity until marriage and stop putting the whole virginity and purity struggle on us alone. Thanks.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Because with faith, Guys Are Virgin's..
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by KENGENTLE(m): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2015
i tink its because u can hardly knw a guy who have lost his virginity compare to that of a woman...so d virginity test mainly for women.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by Tbillz(m): 5:59am On Jul 31, 2015
Are U a virgin? If yes, its makes no diff. If No its makes no diff. Uniqueness @ it peak.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by jcross19: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2015
The way they are treating women from the ages , I think is not fair at all.
The man virginity can only be known to the man by himself , base on personal trust . I may and I may not agree with you if you are virgin or not but woman side is other way round.
The nature of man sexual organ make it hard to measure compare to woman's own.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by agohmamuda(m): 6:00am On Jul 31, 2015
BUT AM A GUY AND I WAS ASKED TO KEEP MINE; SHLD I GIV IT UP because OF THIS KNWLDGE? ?
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by histemple: 6:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Our society is extremely religious and all the religious organisations, have certain prescriptions, and they are called moral standards. These standards serve as the societal moral compass.

If you must contest why we are admonished to keep our virginity until marriage, then you must contest the following;

A man must provide for " his " family. WHY is it the man's family?
A man is the "head" of the family. WHY not both?

A woman must change her surname upon marriage. WHY not the man also?

Oftentimes, what we see as male chauvinism or feminism, are our religious prescriptions. And we must accept them, as our guiding principles or revolt against the religion in its entirety.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by anuma1(m): 6:09am On Jul 31, 2015
My Mother is a Virgin. If you Doubt ask my Grandmother's Mummy.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by segzyj(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Because Guys has no hymen
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by ikbnice(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Since they come sealed. The hymen is there as a confirmation of an untampered package.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by Andy790(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2015
I don't know why guys make such a big deal out of virginity....like its one better treasure.
Re: Why Is It That Only Girls Are Ask To Keep Their Virginity? by Andy790(m): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2015
I don't know why guys make such a big deal out of virginity....like its one better treasure.

If she's a virgin so what

If she's not who cares

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed Before He Makes A Mistake / Dana Air Seek Police Support Against False Passengers / Expert Says The World Could End Next Week. See Date....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.