Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN (20979 Views)

PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by MznAirA(f): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op, ur story small compared to others. But I know very soon this wahala wld be a thing of the past.
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by hammed007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Uhm
What an experience
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Ebay14(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
angry
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
MAy God help us in dis country scammers ever were...GOD HELP US
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by esere826: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
damiloladuke:
.......I happend to be one of these highly motivated students that
after reading ROBERT KIYOSAKI'S books, we believe other students
are just wasting their time. We believe they will all end up working
for us. The motivation is so strong, that you already imagined
yourself controlling businesses and employing people. Not even
realising its a different environment that we are in here in Africa.

Things are not the way they are in Europe and America. Over there,
there are proper structural plans to make you develop as an
entrepreneur. .............

that book is not meant for Nigerians
I doubt the writer cares much about this and is only milking as much as he can get to stay rich
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na wah ooo
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by damiloladuke: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
oyefeel:

no ideal of Summary at all.

IF AM E8 , YOU WILL BE WHAT? CUZ AM SURE YOU MEANT IDEA

Booking sha

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by socialmediaman: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
sokunji:
na wa oh...That's why I earnestly pray PMB does not fail to deliver on his campaign promises. ..he cannot afford to fail.

Lol. Abi oo, so that Nigerians will not each one another alive
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by damiloladuke: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
MznAirA:
Op, ur story small compared to others. But I know very soon this wahala wld be a thing of the past.
AMEN
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by alexlee50: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Empero1:
From all you have stated so far , what I have observed is a man that failed to accept responsibility of his actions and inaction . A non master to his chosen line of business nay life endeavor . Anyway , for the wise failure is not an act of ignorant instead it's an act of perfection . Empty your cup man . The difference between that successful person in any sphere of life and his failed counterpart is that the successful one was able to create his life path and encrypt it .
What are you talking about?
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by buoye1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
mrkings84:
U see?

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN
EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST
BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL
TODAY??

In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls Google its authenticity b4 adding or calling!!

For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620.
BBM Pin 562006D1
na im your life be like this?...... Sule stop fooling yourself

4 Likes

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by francababy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
When I hear how people suffer for jobs I just feel pained. Why can't it be easy for other people the way it was easy for me to get a job. I got my job less than 2 months after service

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by femi4: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
damiloladuke:
READ THE CONCLUDING PART ON MY SIGNATURE
make my hand bend if i click on it

2 Likes

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by mranova(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bros, with all this your talk about the money u saved during NYSC, e b like say u no chop fr d whole year o!

3 Likes

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
alexlee50:
What are you talking about?

Only the mature and wise will understand what I mean .
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by chukslawrence(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
mrkings84:
U see?

Meanwhile, DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BECOME AN
EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRE TOMORROW JUST
BY JOINING ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL
TODAY??

In AIM GLOBAL, people from all works of life are making it big with this mind blowing networking company. Pls Google its authenticity b4 adding or calling!!

For more info call or WhatsApp 08034704620.
BBM Pin 562006D1
Won tu ti de oooo

3 Likes

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by alexlee50: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Empero1:

Only the mature and wise will understand what I mean .
Na trash u dey talk
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by MicroBox: 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nigeria is surely a mistake where some selected few try to ground the country by looting it's treasure.
Job hunting in Nigeria is very frustrating and bitter
Nigeria is where you borrow tie, suit,shoe and sometimes even socks to attend job interview while some selected few are out there looting billions of naira. Sometimes you will be force to ask whether going to school is a crime.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by gabbidonb(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
I can feel your pain; I advise you fînd a Business to start no matter how small wile searching for jobs; most of these principles in these get rich and life hacking books cannot be replicated holistically in most African environment. So adopt the practice you think can work best best in your environment. I applied Robert kayosaki n Napolian hill principles on some aspect of my life and it's paying off. So don't lose hope. The pains will soon be over.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by hahn(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
castroevans:
U write pretty good I must admit. On d contrary, u closed a profitable business because u were scared of being attacked (i'm sorry to say, u won't make it far if u keep living this way). Sometimes things don't go the way we plan that's y we need to improvise, i'm not saying u should av waited for them to attack u but improvise by been friendly to them to an extent. U be street boy u suppose know as e dey go. Pple u consider to be useless are useful in certain ways.
Ur estimation shows u make about 4000 a day, 4000 X 25 days 100k per month. Some graduates don't earn up to this.

Goodluck in your next interview

The op is nothing but a failure. Not because he failed but because he gave up
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Sanguine77(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Evathyst:
I guess I now realise what INTROVERT's ordeals are before she finally stopped looking for job. cheesy

OP, Kpele shogbo?
Introvert don get job?

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
whizbee:
You are too funny, my nysc program will soon finish, I hope things don't get worse like this

Guy if u know u don't av any influential relative to position u somewhere, u beta start saving up to start a business o. And don't waste ur time or think of following all those job sites, they are making their money from people's joblessness
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
MicroBox:
Nigeria is surely a mistake where some selected few try to ground the country by looting it's treasure.
Job hunting in Nigeria is very frustrating and bitter
Nigeria is where you borrow tie, suit,shoe and sometimes even socks to attend job interview while some selected few are out there looting billions of naira. Sometimes you will be force to ask whether going to school is a crime.

My brother going to school is not a crime but the reality in Nigeria is making it look like a crime.
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by menshealth1234: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by princetelaviv: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
ur explaination doesnt av meaning at all. ..get out from dis media
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Admin should pls take this down....advertisement unto another website it is!

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Visocrate(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
very interesting , socially and psycho-emotionally invigorating abeg when are you releasing part 3 make I click follow to continue with the story abi
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by ojjp: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
jonesjeffery13:
I came across a company that deals on recharge pin business. They sell in large quantity. The name of the Company is PRUDENCE NIGERIA LIMITED and their contact is 08120552913. I have bin buying pins from them since May, 2015. And they give out the printing software for free too. Please don't pay anybody that you dont know here for printing software or for contact of genuine dealer. Deal directly with them yourself, becos there are alot of scammers and fraud dat claim to help. I hope this information will help any genuine new comer.

So y r u advertisin for dem(urself) here? Another scam trick ryt?
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by haabimbohlar(f): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sure a nice nice writeup i must confess, taught i was reading novel seff, God will direct you bro
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by haabimbohlar(f): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by haabimbohlar(f): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=whizbee post=36449146]You are too funny, my nysc program will soon finish, I hope things don't get worse like this
He is funny you say, that is the reality of life, you had better be thinking of business as advice earlier
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by ledaman: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
I was once a victim also, I traveled from Kaduna to Lagos I later discovered it was a scam !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja / Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.