Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN (20980 Views)

PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) / Dear Scammers If You Must Post A Fake Job Do It Right... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by sobastical: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sanguine77:
Introvert don get job?

MTN don block the tweak wey she dey use...lol
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Xtfield(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Why bother looking for a job? You already have one. Believe me. If you take to writing novels, you will soon be a multi millionaire. just my ten cents. I really enjoyed reading this.
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Evathyst:
I guess I now realise what INTROVERT's ordeals are before she finally stopped looking for job. cheesy

OP, Kpele shogbo?

Hahaha hahahaha! Laf wan kii me! Bros, leave the chicken alone oooohhhh, joblessness sef na work!
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Emmanuelharzy:
Enjoy Airtel 2GB Data Cheat On Ur Sim Card via http://peakloaded.com

See Ole!
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Godskidmidas(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=damiloladuke post=36461567][/quote]
No mind the guy. Na oversabi toddler
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Godskidmidas(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=damiloladuke post=36461567][/quote]
No mind the guy, na oversabi toddler

Anyways, that was a nice and interesting write up but placing a comment on your blog is not so much of an easy task.
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by menxer: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2015
guy no be only you oooo...
see Lagos, Hhhhhhmmmm

after NYSC na the same gingering spirit I take go there, boy after being scammed severally both online and offline, I advised myself accordingly, nothing works without a little sweat.

Listen to the God of your heart, there is a message that will take you where you ought to be.
the day I heard it and told my sister I am leaving Lagos going back home, I had less than 9k home and abroad....

that decision paid off, in less than 6 months I got a job that has kept me going strong 5 years after.
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by damiloladuke: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Godskidmidas:

No mind the guy, na oversabi toddler

Anyways, that was a nice and interesting write up but placing a comment on your blog is not so much of an easy task.

Do you browse with opera mini, try to use other browsers.... I so much appreciate you dropping by... thanks a lot
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Sanguine77(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
sobastical:

MTN don block the tweak wey she dey use...lol
Serious

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by chamstick(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2015
Oops!
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by OAEMPIRE(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN by Ayowolemi(f): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
sokunji:
na wa oh...That's why I earnestly pray PMB does not fail to deliver on his campaign promises. ..he cannot afford to fail.
Hmmmmmmm. And PMB has failed Nigerians now
sokunji:
na wa oh...That's why I earnestly pray PMB does not fail to deliver on his campaign promises. ..he cannot afford to fail.
sokunji:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja / Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / Job Vacancies At WFM 91.7 Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.