Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

7 Reasons You Need A Virtual Assistant - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Reasons You Need A Virtual Assistant (728 Views)

5 Reasons You Must Embrace To Generate Massive Traffic For Your Business. / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace / 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Need A Virtual Assistant by Abra4real(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2015
As an entrepreneur, you want the best.

You want the best for your clients, customers, and students.

You want the best for your audience.

You want the best to the loyal fans.

And most especially, you want the best for your business.

And can I tell you one bitter truth?

You might not have been working toward the good. And here you’re aiming for best.

It’s good, even recommended. But as your aim, it’s never the best. Not even better.

What if I tell you the cause? Unless you’re guilty, you’re probably not feeling your heart reel.

The cause is YOU.

Yes, I mean it.

And the part you’re sucking it all out is, you’re doing it all on your own.

You might feel sole proprietorship is better for you. You might not have found your best staff. All in all, you’re passing all out at your computer.

You write the blog post. You read the emails. You send the newsletter. You reply to comments, even when you had a guest blogger. You do the outreach, research, analysis, marketing. And after that, you turn out photoshop to spin out some visual. And then, your spouse comes in yawning.

“Honey, won’t you come to bed?”

So that’s it. You’re spewing it. You need a virtual assistant.

Here’s why:

7 Reasons You Need a Virtual Assistant

1. To ease your workload.

Imagine the amount of work you do yourself. And your online lifestyle is zapping away your normal life. You can definitely solve it by hiring a VA. Or VAs, if you like. The VA do what he or she knows how to do best, which won’t happen to be your best of course. If it is, then that’s not the best virtual assistant.

If you harness the power of VAs, your workload will reduce. And you won’t have to give up amazing life in the normal world. And you also wont have to live on the internet all day. Think about that!

2. To save your time.

Even the most productive CEOs pray to God at least once in a day to add two new hours to our normal day.

And who should be praying that the more? The entrepreneurs.

Because let’s face it, entrepreneurs are responsible for themselves. They reap the reward if they maximize the usefulness of time; they also reap the reward if otherwise.

And the solution isn’t praying to God to add more hours to the day. It’s delegation.

By that, when VAs take over most of the job you don’t align with in your business, you’ll save yourself more time. And you’ll be able to…

3. To focus on what you do best.

Entrepreneurs have a wide range of knowledge, but that doesn’t mean they are (or should be) jack-of-all-trades.

For example, I consider myself an entrepreneur enough. I can write. I can do administrative works in a blogging business, especially built on a wordpress. I am tech savvy.

But what people won’t (and which they usually don’t) recognize is my weakness. I couldn’t produce any visual. I’d love to do marketing jobs, but it just scares me. What about outreach? And to say I am tech savvy is an overstatement. I couldn’t code like a designer. In short, I depends on tools.

If I wanted to maximize time, I would focus on what I could to best: writing, administrative tasks, little technical jobs.

And I’ll delegate: the visual (especially that one), outreach, marketing (although I may learn in the future). I’d outsource coding jobs to the designers.

And that fix it all. I am happy writing, doing administrative tasks; while the visual maker is happy doing his or her own tasks; the outreachers are happy; the marketer also happy.

4. To save you money.

Imagine the expensive amount it takes to hire a full-time staff. VAs work per hour and there are ranges of price tags outside there, ranging from the experienced to the amateurs.

Simple. The rates are affordable compared to the amount a full staffer gets per hour.

5. To avoid recruiting, hiring and training staffs.

The virtual assisting industry has come here to stay.

If any entrepreneur decides not to hire a staff, he runs no risk at all.

In fact, he’s saving his time and money and effort in recruiting the raw materials he finds to suit his own needs in the long run.

However, VAs performs tasks they are good at. A virtual assistant may have only one experetise. Or two. Or three. That doesn’t mean he or she won’t get a job. Even the businesses hiring those individuals are very precious, as the VAs will perform what they are sure they can deliver on.

So, to avoid the hassle of recruiting…

Because if you’re an entrepreneur, everyone out there seeking to be your staff are raw for your needs. And it’s up to you to shape them into place. Sometimes, it takes lots of time finding the right person. Sometimes, it takes a lot of money to organize a training course for the recruits.

As an entrepreneur, you really should avoid the staffing thing until it becomes necessary.
You could jump out there and combine two or more expertise at cheaper rate, to a one-man expensive, hard-to-shape staff. Just saying…

5. To have flexibility.

When you hire a staff, you define the hours of work per week and per day. Outside those hours, I don’t think that staff will work, since he or she will definitely be paid. And I think only an emergency could make that staff work, and that’s when he or she is available.

To avoid that, VAs work outside traditional work hours and are a call or email away.

If you bargain, there are many that work on weekends. Then, getting any tasks, no matter how little or huge it may be, done anytime is a plus. Indeed, a plus.

7. To achieve autonomy.

When VAs handles things like your accounts, they’re set on working without you worrying.

They validates emails, send invoices, makes calls to your clients on your behalf.

All those things seem simple to do. But it’s hard.

You might never know how automatic your business will run when you hire a virtual assistant.

Hire Me as Your VA

It’s great to know you need to hire a VA.

But it’s not better if you don’t know where they are.

Just googling “Hire a virtual assistant” might bring something, but here’s a VA more practical.

These are my services:

• Writing services: I write articles and the equivalent, e.g. newsletters, e-zine, etc. I can proofread your article to spot little errors often overlooked.
• Research: As long as I love reading, I love research. It feels like I’m reading all the way long. I can research and provide analysis as you request.
• Wordpress: I can manage a wordpress blog: install plugins, format posts, etc. I can install a wordpress blog for you. However, if you’d rather like a custom theme, a designer would do. After all, I’m not a jack-of-all-trade.
• Manage emails: I can filter your email, send the important ones to you and reply the remaining ones on your behalf.
• Scheduling: It can be an appointment, a payment, or invoice to a customer.
• Book keeping: I can keep your account, mange payments, etc.
• Data entry: Whether it’s a new business card you want to update in a spreadsheet, or contact information, I can help you copy them.
As a side note, if you’d like someone to create visuals for your blog posts, your ebook, or your course, I’m not the right man for the task.
If you’re interested in any of the above services, you can contact me on adekunleabraham3@gmail.com or on 08106170322.

http://adekunleabraham.tk/virtual-assistant/
Re: 7 Reasons You Need A Virtual Assistant by Pauletttteeee(f): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
If you need virtual assistant services - please visit www.virtualassistantsforyou.com
Re: 7 Reasons You Need A Virtual Assistant by Steeeveee(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Thank you for sharing such useful information for me, my friend. This is very relevant. Not so long ago, I also realized that I was having more and more problems with managing my business and it was time for me to change the way of management. I am also currently looking for the right software for my business. I have already started with this online appointment scheduling. But I also need something for personnel management. Thank you in advance for your help.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name And 5GB For N3,500 Only From Www.byteshosting.net / Urgently In Need Of A Reliable Nigeria Webhost / 13 Reasons Why Blog Ads Are A Silly Monetization Strategy And What To Do Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.