Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Google Docs You Know And We Have Hundreds At Machines - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Google Docs You Know And We Have Hundreds At Machines (387 Views)

Fashion Designing Machines For Sale *NEW* / Pimples: All You Need To Know And How To Get Rid Of It For Good. / Photo: Girls Wears Hundreds Of Condom As Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Docs You Know And We Have Hundreds At Machines by Puradorris143: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Google Docs you know and we have hundreds at machines and we just passed 50 employees so like and that’s just like I a certified technical generation up three or four years and the architectures that were created something and then you go like three or four years back before that to form like you made a Google and it’s just completely 70-417 different because I mean the beast Google's running often this like allotted distributed equipment that I mean they have hundreds of thousands machines but the idea there is get a lot of shitty machines you know that are like really cheap and mean that's a big step up because then it's like okay that's more redundant you know and you they're not losing information on ..

http://examguidez.com/70-417/

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Deals At MICOSTARMALL / The Men Short Trend / Reward With Qikqik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.