Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning (39815 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway / Burning Vehicle Along Lagos-ibadan Express Causes Traffic (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by alaricsaltzman: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2015
And to think that I have lost number of times, i've plied this route. May God continue to preserve us for our loved ones. RIP to the dead and speedy recovery to the injured. It is well embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by MrImole: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2015
rip
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2015
NIGERIA...OH NIGERIA.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by maxiuc(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2015
smileysmileyGod save your children that are going for RCCG convention Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by ultrazone2(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2015
sfefds
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by idongesit88: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2015
God I thank u for my life, my wife, my family, my friends and all nairalanders that are alive, being alive alone is worth praising God cos me, u and d rest are nt beta than those dieing

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Ediss(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Let us always pray for our going out and coming in and the road users ooo. God will save all nairalanders and our love once in Jesus name amen cry
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Sijo01(f): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Rip to the dead
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2015
introvert...... u AGAIN..second to coment........weldone...... grin grin grin grin grin grin equote author=INTROVERT post=36452683]OMG[/quote]
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by 49cents(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2015
I am naturally squeamish but i balways look at these pictures to gain patience and wisdom while driving

speed kills..........there isnt any hurry in life

just for the fleeting feeling of feeling like an F1 pro on the road.......

everyday is for the fast driverm one day is for the road

RIP to the dead
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2015
what a useless country. people dieing like cockroaches
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Tadephilip(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by NoRetreat(m): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2015
As I am going out and coming back, Heaven open for me and all Nairalanders, spare us agony of threats and accidents. We also reject domestic accident even while at home.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by olaolulazio(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2015
God bless the road and remove d deadly portion on that road.
Never again.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by ek0m(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2015
cryToday should be remembered as BLACK FRIDAY.. lots of bad news and the day has barely begun.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by erepages(f): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2015
sadSave our soul!!
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by beyoncausme: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2015
again.... ahhh soo bad...
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Godset1: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Wat is really d problem with This route Lagos-Ibadan express? That place have taken too much souls.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by djcliff(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2015
God AV mercy and protect us.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by michaelwilli(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2015
And we got so many churches on that road, i wonder if those churches are the cause of those accidents, using people's blood for God knows what
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by chimetek(m): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Am a witnes 2 this. Very serious

The trafic jam was helele

May the souls of the dead rest in peace

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by vickie1900(f): 9:17am On Jul 31, 2015
fatdon2:
God have messi.

What about God have "suarez"? It's 'mercy' abeg.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by vickie1900(f): 9:19am On Jul 31, 2015
michaelwilli:
And we got so many churches on that road, i wonder if those churches are the cause of those accidents, using people's blood for God knows what

Haba!!!!
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by alexbch(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2015
May their souls R I P....amen
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by cucumba(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2015
Lord have mercy cry
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Where is the graphic in the photo?I saw no graphic there
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by Olaolohun(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
God hav mercy
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by mencade5(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2015
michaelwilli:
michael its true

so many churches and mosques in that road.
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by check4elems: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2015
My God, Y all this death? are there no methods or ways we can curb the accident on our highway?

Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by TheFilmmaker: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Damn!
Re: Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning by melomelo: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2015
RIP to the Dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA-Based Nigerian Percussionist Olukayode Drove Ferrari That Got Tongues Wagging / The World's First 3D-Printed Vehicle Goes On Sales (video) / Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.