Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,034 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Fanpage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Fanpage (527 Views)

21 SEO Tips To Boost Your Blog Posts On The Search Engine [Infographic] / 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo / [NEEDED] 300k+ Facebook Fanpage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Fanpage by tutusaint(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Are you a Admin of Facebook Fanpage and want to post on you fanpage automatically? If you want to really want to do this then read full article and learn How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Fanpage.

Yes, i know everyone want to do this, because it save our time and also keep our readers happy. Sometimes page admins haven’t much time to post on their fanpage and it through wrong effect on your page. But now you can schedule your posts on fanpage and save your time and also make posts regularly. It is officially working for all users on Facebook but we know many users don’t know how to use this feature. But don’t worry we are here to help you to schedule posts on Facebook Fanpage. Screenshots on our Signature

How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Fanpage
As we know almost every pro-blogger and some developers are using the amazing feature already. Because this feature helps them to maintain the frequency of their posting time. So i also suggest to use this feature and keep your page updated daily.

So, i think now i should start telling you How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Fanpage. This is very simple task, simple follow these given steps and know how to do this.

If you are logged in then go to your page else login first then goto your page.
Now create the post which you want to publish on your page.
Don’t click on Publish Button. Right after this you can see an arrow click on it and select Schedule. Screenshots on our Signature

Now a pop-up menu will open for scheduling the post. Now it up to you to select the date and time on which you want to publish your post. After setting click on Schedule button.
Now you have schedule post on Facebook Fanpage. You can Schedule many posts in single day.
Final Words

So guys this was it, I am damn sure you enjoyed the article and also this article will be helpful for you. If you have any query regarding this then you can contact me by commenting or mail me. I shall be answer as soon as possible.

If my article on How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Fanpage, helps you then share it on social media sites from below buttons. Your share can help many others so be kind and share it. Visit our Signature for more post

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Designer Needed / How To Generate Traffic Using A Blog Carnival / Learn Coding PHP Script In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.