Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Come Correct This Error On FP Since Yesterday +screenshot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come Correct This Error On FP Since Yesterday +screenshot (491 Views)

Whats With The Recent Trends Of Clickbait Topics On FP??? / I Want My Post On Fp / Nairaland, The Graphic Pictures On FP Are Getting Too Much!! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Come Correct This Error On FP Since Yesterday +screenshot by gabazin080(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
I noticed this error on FP since yesterday, expecting someone to see it and call the mods attention to it but am surprised it's still there till this morning. It's lalasticlala's thread.
Cc: seun lalasticlala ishilove. Because I have done this, you guys should unban me from sexuality section.
And this question goes to seun, is lala a mod because I noticed people call his attention to any topic they want on FP than you and their is nothing on his profile to confirm he is a mod

Re: Come Correct This Error On FP Since Yesterday +screenshot by Fulaboy(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Come Correct This Error On FP Since Yesterday +screenshot by lalasticlala(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2015
thanks for pointing that out

(1)

How Good Are You? / Buhari Should Extend Probe To The Private Sector / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Spend Most Of Your Income On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.