Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable (2021 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / Student Jokes:i Am Coming. / Some Jokes I Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by 7eleven: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2009
[size=38pt]AREA! I HAIL O! HOW UNA DEY? ABEG COME DISPLAY UNA TALENT FOR LAFF! AT http://laff.6te.net[/size]
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by SamMilla1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2009
remove this dani
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by 7eleven: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2009
WHY SHOULD DAN REMOVE THIS??
ANYWAY HERE'S MY JOKE .
ONE DAY, ADAM CAME HOME FROM WORK LATE.
"ADAM!", SCREAMED EVE, "WHERE HAVE U BEEN?"
"AT WORK OFF COURSE!" REPLIED ADAM.
"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!", SHE RETORTED, EYEING ADAM SUSPICIOUSLY.
"WHERE DO U THINK I WAS THEN??" ADAM ASKED.
WITHOUT A WORD, EVE WENT UP TO HIM AND STARTED
PINCHING HIS BODY
"WHAT ON EARTH ARE U DOING WOMAN?" A BEWILDERED ADAM ASKED.
"COUNTING YOUR RIBS TO MAKE SURE I AM STILL THE ONLY WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE!"
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by 7eleven: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2009
TEACHER: EMEKA, HOW MANY PEOPLE MAKE A DOZEN?

EMEKA: TWELVE

GOOD, AND HOW MANY PEOPLE MAKE A SCORE?

EMEKA: TWENTY

TEACHER: VERY GOOD! SO HOW MANY PEOPLE MAKE A MILLION?

EMEKA: VERY FEW

TEACHER: WHAT??!! HOW?!?

EMEKA: IT'S DIFFICULT TO EARN ONE MILLION NAIRA THESE DAYS, SO VERY FEW PEOPLE MAKE A MILLION!
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by 7eleven: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2009
HEY WHY DON'T U GUYS VISIT [url]HTTP://LAFF.6TE.NET[/url] SO WE CAN HAVE AN ONLINE COMEDY CLUB EH!A WEBSITE WHERE ALL THE BEST AND WORST JOKERS IN THE COUNTRY
MEET AND PEOPLE RATE THEIR JOKES!!! SEE U THERE! wink
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by clemcykul(f): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2009
nice jokes lol
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by Lolabbey: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2009
she try sha
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by romsky: 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2009
*Topic Locked*
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by Ben13: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2009
see dream
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by dani1luv: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ Poster
Why are you Opening this same topic evrytime
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by tytylayor: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2009
i tire o
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by Ben13: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2009
He's too happy
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by 7eleven: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2009
YEAH, I'M VERY HAPPY, BUT NOT GAY THOUGH.

HEY DANI GLOVER! AS TO THE QUESTION OF WHY I'M POSTING THIS TOPIC, HEY THIS A JOKE FORUM RIGHT?
SO WHAT WRONG ABOUT POSING THINGS RELATED TO JOKES

ITS NOT LIKE AM SHOWING SEXPLICITE CONTENT?
OKAY YOU HATE THE TITLE, I'LL CHANGE IT!
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by D1KeleVra(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2009
Sam Milla:

remove this dani with immediate effect

hehehe! smiley cheesy
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by dani1luv: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2009
@7eleven
Then you should stop posting this your link here and there. . .

If you wanna Make us Laff Fine. .

and the topic you just changed doesnt make sense

it would be berraoff:- Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable

@ Samson
I have locked his duplicate topics wink
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by clemcykul(f): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2009
so you have accomplished some thing worth while?? whilst your mates are busy gettn married and hittn billions you are here busy lockn up similar threads lol
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by D1KeleVra(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2009
lmfffao yeeeeea! Dani Clem don fall ur hand, leg, head infact e don fall ur whole person o! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by 7eleven: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2009
now mr. Dano, I have taken ur advise see! Will u leave me in Peace?? ?? ?? cry
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by 7eleven: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2009
They was once a lady who went to the church to confess.
lady: Father I've sinned. I have given my self to vanity. This morning I looked into the mirror and thought
of how beautifull I was!

The father turned to look at the lady and nearly jerked at the sight of her face. Then he replied calmly: "There is no sin in being mistaken!"
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by blissieng(f): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2009
clemcykul:

so you have accomplished some thing worth while?? whilst your mates are busy gettn married and hittn billions you are here busy lockn up similar threads lol

u addicted to trouble?
Re: Funny Jokes I have For you! or something reasonable by tytylayor: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2009
already his beta half

(1) (Reply)

Abokiii Shave His Stomach Hair And Show His Six Packs Very Clear (pix) / PICS: Guys Vs Ladies, How They Differ / When An African Family Owns A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.