Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Learn How To Build A Website From Scratch... No Programming, No Coding. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Build A Website From Scratch... No Programming, No Coding. (361 Views)

How To Differentiate A Scam Website From A Legit Website. / Design Database Driven Websites & Android Mobile Apps No Coding Skill Required / Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build A Website From Scratch... No Programming, No Coding. by campbellyinka: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Looking at the high unemployment rate all over the world, i have come to find out that majority of our so called graduates lack the basic skills that will enable them to be gainfully employed.

Especially in this 21st century where every organization thrives on information technology, it becomes important for you as a graduate to become skilled in at least the most common of all Softwares; Microsoft office, which comprises of Microsoft word, excel, Powerpoint, and the rest of them.

However, you have an edge if you take it a little bit further by acquiring skills in other areas like accounting, database management, graphic designing, web designing, programming, 3D modelling, and so on…

The question i want to ask you is this? How much do you really know? If at this age, you can not boast of at least 5 different Softwares that you are conversant with, then get ready to face the worst recession of your career.

The good news is this, if you are in this category, then you are the luckiest man on earth as you are about to be exposed to different tutorials and resources that will bring you at par with different professionals in your chosen field.

I am starting with website designing (HTML). We are going to be designing a complete website from scratch with no programming and coding languages.

After this , i will now teach you how to edit HTML5 templates, then we will move to Wordpress. This is not an experiment. I just want to expose you to how i learnt web designing without programming.

STAY TUNED...
Re: Learn How To Build A Website From Scratch... No Programming, No Coding. by omo17(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Am with you

(1) (Reply)

Adding Meta Description To Blogger For SEO Optimization / Adsense Account For Sale / How To Transfer A Domain Name To Godaddy.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.