Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank (5647 Views)

Bank Teller - PecanTrust Micro Finance Bank [60k - 80k] / Finatrust Mfb Test 08/08/15 / Finatrust Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by finatrust: 11:30am On Jul 31, 2015
S/N POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT

1 Retail Banking Officers B.Sc/ HND 1-3 years Banking/Related experience
2 Micro Loan Field Officers OND/(B.Sc/HND in view) 1-3 years Banking experience
3 Micro Loan Business Managers B.Sc/HND 1-5 years Banking experience
4 Internal Control Officers OND/(HND/B.Sc in view) 1-3 years Banking/Related experience
5 Financial Control Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking/Related experience
6 Recovery/Remedial Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking/Related experience
7 Credit Admin Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking Experience
8 Tellering OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking/Related experience
9 Customer Service Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking/Related experience
10 Funds Transfer Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking Experience
11 Legal LLB 2-5 years Relevant Experience
12 Virtual Marketing Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Relevant Experience
13 Human Resource Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking/Related Experience
14 Admin Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 yearsRelevant Experience
15 Information Technology Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 years Relevant Experience
Are you passionate and desirous of new challenges? Are you interested in making new giant strides in a largely untapped sub-sector? Then you are the one we are looking for as we are presently employing intelligent, passionate and result driven individuals to fill the following positions:

JUNIOR/ENTRY LEVEL

1 Retail Banking Relationship Managers B.Sc /HND 3-5 years Banking/ Related experience
2 Head, Internal Control B.Sc/HND/PGD 5-7 years Banking/Related experience,ACCA,
3 Head Financial Control B.Sc/HND/PGD 5-10 years Banking/Related Experience.ACCA
4 Head, Recovery/Remedial B.Sc/HND/PGD 5-7 years Banking/Related Experience
5 Head, Risk Mgt B.Sc/HND/PGD 5-10 years Banking/Related Experience
6 Head of Operations B.Sc/HND 3-5 years Banking Experience
7 Head, Human Resource & Performance Mgt B.Sc/HND/PGD 5-7 years Banking/Related Experience, Certification in Personnel Mgt
SENIOR/MIDDLE MANAGEMENT

Interested candidates should come with copies of their CV to the Open House Interview slated as follows;

Date: 8th August 2015

Venue: Fina Trust Microfinance Bank Ltd
46 Toyin Street, Ikeja

Time: 8.00am

Come join a dynamic workforce ready to achieve unbelievable results.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by eluquenson(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice to see these
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
OP...Thank you oo
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by exotiqueify(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
finatrust:

4 Internal Control Officers OND/(HND/B.Sc in view) 1-3 years Banking/Related experience
5 Financial Control Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking/Related experience
6 Recovery/Remedial Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking/Related experience
9 Customer Service Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking/Related experience
13 Human Resource Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 year Banking/Related Experience
15 Information Technology Officers OND/HND/B.Sc in view 1-3 years Relevant Experience
Are you passionate and desirous of new challenges? Are you interested in making new giant strides in a largely untapped sub-sector? Then you are the one we are looking for as we are presently employing intelligent, passionate and result driven individuals to fill the following positions:
JUNIOR/ENTRY LEVEL

1 Retail Banking Relationship Managers B.Sc /HND 3-5 years Banking/ Related experience
2 Head, Internal Control B.Sc/HND/PGD 5-7 years Banking/Related experience,ACCA,
3 Head Financial Control B.Sc/HND/PGD 5-10 years Banking/Related Experience.ACCA
7 Head, Human Resource & Performance Mgt B.Sc/HND/PGD 5-7 years Banking/Related Experience, Certification in Personnel Mgt
SENIOR/MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
Interested candidates should come with copies of their CV to the Open House Interview slated as follows;
46 Toyin Street, Ikeja

Please, is dis for real? and why is d test slated for saturday?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by exotiqueify(f): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
finatrust:

JUNIOR/ENTRY LEVEL

SENIOR/MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
46 Toyin Street, Ikeja

Please, is dis for real? and why is d test slated for a saturday?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by SilverliningTut: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Any idea on what to prepare for?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by dhantey324(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
No opportunity for entry level?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by MidnightinParis: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
dhantey324:
No opportunity for entry level?
Reread the OP's post.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by leksgcfr(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by opemipocee: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Jst gt d msg now, is there still anoda opportunity? cos d stated time is 8.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by Blackgold0147: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
!
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Blackgold0147:
Hello, my name is Godwin Akhuighu and I just the interview message in m email right now, the interview must be over I guess, I'm interested and would still like to take a test, Thank you.

Me too o, please they should slate another time o
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by leksgcfr(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
For those that attended. how was the test / interview?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
To Nairalander, I attended the interview and i was so amazed. I was there early the time schedule. My brother i was discourage about the future of this country because the kind of unemployed traffic i experience in the banking premises more than nairaland traffic generated per seconds also graduate that came for the interview were more than those that voted for SAI BUHARI . We were more than thousands. To summarise all, not a big deal interview. they collected our c.v and end it with intervier slogan" WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU" . my piece of advise to all is that due to the situation of this Nigeria, we should learn handi work so called/ vocational work. Green,white or blue colar job will be added advantage

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Finatrust Micro-finance Bank by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
dammyconcept:
To Nairalander, I attended the interview and i was so amazed. I was there early the time schedule. My brother i was discourage about the future of this country because the kind of unemployed traffic i experience in the banking premises more than nairaland traffic generated per seconds also graduate that came for the interview were more than those that voted for SAI BUHARI . We were more than thousands. To summarise all, not a big deal interview. they collected our c.v and end it with interviewer slogan" WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU" . my piece of advise to all is that due to the situation of this Nigeria, we should learn handi work so called/ vocational work. Green,white or blue colar job will be added advantage
I tot as much..... It is well with Naija youths

(1) (Reply)

Schlumberger Pre-screening Test. Help! / The 4 Hot Prayers I Prayed To Get A Good Job / A Lady To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.