Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 (74088 Views)

2016/2017 Predegree Admission Unijos Let's Meet Here / 2016/2017 OAU Predegree Admission / Application For 2015/2016 Oau Predegree Programme Commence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by lekzycole(m): 6:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Prescott001:
my room mate never opened Lamlad.. Finished with 82.4 had 79 first contact..
I heard D book is important Shaa
Finishe wit 82.4 nd had 79 in 1st contact...... I tot as d contact goes it Getz harder nd z it dat afta every contact we will jst do 1 exam or dere will b tests den an exam like secondary skul
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by lekzycole(m): 6:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Prescott001:
What was ur room mates combo nd z it only our combo topics dat we will b taught...... if yes, hw will dey do d timetable 4 a week wit only 3 subj
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by lekzycole(m): 6:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Be back in d Nyte 2 receive all my answers..... Neemahposh nd Abuhaneefah21 waddup.......
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by lekzycole(m): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Sorry 1 more question, hw many contacts r dere nd wats d period 4 1 contact
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Mightybams:
hmmmmm.....Am fine oh@ domination......Abu haneefat ur username stil surprise me alot........dt ur skul dota rili means alot to u niyen oh......op u guys ar rili jacking cuz D textbook don dey make me luk like person wei get HIV.......reading no dey easy @al
Haaaa special gidi gan ni ooooo....HIV bawo....Brother small small oooo....
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2015
NeemahPosh:

i dont av active twitter accnt
oooorrr already deem the information important...I am afraid you and I have no other options
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2015
lekzycole:

Dis dude z a joker....... itz ppl like dis dat kill d exam d most
Haha lekzycole....This is sarcasm right? You mean those who don't read pass?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2015
NeemahPosh:

lol, ugarrit.
Did you support lekzycole allegations that does not hold water or a concrete evidence?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by lekzycole(m): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
Dem plenty lyk dat, smtymz itz nt dat dey dnt read oh dey jst behave lyk dey dnt
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Prescott001:
Lol... Nice u pple are trying... Keep it up..
If on ur exam slips they are writing LT A and bla bla that means ur exam will be PPT.. But marked by computer ..
Which I hope will be 100 percent accurate... Because CDL computers are 98 percent accurate... U might be that why am I saying 98 percent and not 100..
This is because of what CDL did to everyone in GLR during second contact test..
By giving everyone 20/40 in REL002 ...
It was so annoying.. After d complains ntn happened..
U guys just pray and read... Because if u are placing ur mind on cutoff at 40 percent...
Not possible...
And if ur cutoff increase to like 50/55 for pple in GLR or BCP
Don't think it means u will beat d previous set record..
Becos do previous set were not smiling with CDL at all..
Good luck in ur exams
Quite a while Mr Presscot ( or is it presscloth?) I sometimes use to check your previous post for Personal Motivation....Word of Motivation are something that we should read everyday and revise for it fade away with time,it is something you can liken to bath...Because I bath yesterday that does not mean I won't bath today.....Thank you for this tips....Funny it is that you don't check on us like you used to....I hope all is well?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2015
lekzycole:
Be back in d Nyte 2 receive all my answers..... Neemahposh nd Abuhaneefah21 waddup.......
That's my chum...When coming at night don't come empty handed ooooo.....pls come with tips( ko kin poo juu oooo)
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2015
lekzycole:

Dem plenty lyk dat, smtymz itz nt dat dey dnt read oh dey jst behave lyk dey dnt
True true....We are never going to be the same for we are created differently....The best thing is just to discover oneself and accept nothing short of VICTORY
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Mightybams: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
True true....We are never going to be the same for we are created differently....The best thing is just to discover oneself and accept nothing short of VICTORY

ur right abu
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by NeemahPosh(f): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2015
lekzycole:
hey, Good morning. Im just fine
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Mightybams: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2015
morning guys.....how was ur nite !!!!....hmmm d D~ day is jst coming nearer day by day.............dia s nofin impossible for my lord to do......i believe am gonna go dia nd crush diz overated pd entrance exams......................remain blessed guys.......Is any1 writin on d 3rd of Nov

2 Likes

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Mightybams: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2015
hello Neemahposh
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by NeemahPosh(f): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
Haaaa special gidi gan ni ooooo....HIV bawo....Brother small small oooo....
the guy is very funny. HIV keh
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Mightybams: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2015
NeemahPosh:
the guy is very funny. HIV keh
lol................wella .......Shey mo jo comedian nih......................
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Good morning fellow intending predites ..That awkward moment when you are constantly being made to remember your exam is around the corner, You give deep sigh because you don't know what will be what...I assure you all is going to be fine as along as you have done the right thing by preparing for it..It is an Examination( Test for excellence) how do you call your self an excellent individual when you are not sure about yourself....I am not asking you not to take care of your responsibility ooooo. You might have heard lots from people here regarding how to pass and how not to....The ball is in your court....I once heard a scholar said: " I can't sleep knowing I will have B in a course." Everything in life is just like an hurdle you have to pass one before moving to the next one....You can either live your dreams or live your fears....What you are afraid to do become your limitations....You have to live your true potentials....Decide that you are going to live life on a new level....You are not born a mediocre.....As you look into your futur you should say to yourself that " I will not let my fear stop me from achieving my dream." Always dream to get to the top in life for it is the bottom that is overcrowded.....Some people call fears a false allegation or expectation,yet you are there shivering because of an exam....Feel the fear but face it anyway....You are damn special.....Stop coming up with excuses( I can't calculate that much,I hate physics) You are not to write them,someone already wrote them urs is just to understand it and shoot your way to the top....Life has become so easy....there are thousands of video on almost all topics on youtube....What is holding you back from tending to yourself,don't you mind eliminating it before it eliminate your potentials...Nothing can stop you.....Discover Yourself.....I wish you success in your exam....We ask God to honour our hard work.....love you all!

1 Like

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by NeemahPosh(f): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Mightybams:
morning guys.....how was ur nite !!!!....hmmm d D~ day is jst coming nearer day by day.............dia s nofin impossible for my lord to do......i believe am gonna go dia nd crush diz overated pd entrance exams......................remain blessed guys.......Is any1 writin on d 3rd of Nov

hmm, morning. Im writing on d 3rd. Oh, since we r trying our best the guerdon is sucess and nt failare. I strongly believe.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by NeemahPosh(f): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2015
Mightybams:

lol................wella .......Shey mo jo comedian nih......................
ehn na
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by NeemahPosh(f): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
Good morning fellow intending predites ..That awkward moment when you are constantly being made to remember your exam is around the corner, You give deep sigh because you don't know what will be what...I assure you all is going to be fine as along as you have done the right thing by preparing for it..It is an Examination( Test for excellence) how do you call your self an excellent individual when you are not sure about yourself....I am not asking you not to take care of your responsibility ooooo. You might have heard lots from people here regarding how to pass and how not to....The ball is in your court....I once heard a scholar said: " I can't sleep knowing I will have B in a course." Everything in life is just like an hurdle you have to pass one before moving to the next one....You can either live your dreams or live your fears....What you are afraid to do become your limitations....You have to live your true potentials....Decide that you are going to live life on a new level....You are not born a mediocre.....As you look into your futur you should say to yourself that " I will not let my fear stop me from achieving my dream." Always dream to get to the top in life for it is the bottom that is overcrowded.....Some people call fears a false allegation or expectation,yet you are there shivering because of an exam....Feel the fear but face it anyway....You are damn special.....Stop coming up with excuses( I can't calculate that much,I hate physics) You are not to write them,someone already wrote them urs is just to understand it and shoot your way to the top....Life has become so easy....there are thousands of video on almost all topics on youtube....What is holding you back from tending to yourself,don't you mind eliminating it before it eliminate your potentials...Nothing can stop you.....Discover Yourself.....I wish you success in your exam....We ask God to honour our hard work.....love you all!
oh, i will always love you for dat. Motivational. Imma dreamCHASER. U said it all, bringing my Dreams to REALITY is my PRIORITY
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Babafaros(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Prescott001:

wooow but it's hard to believe
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Babafaros(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2015
lekzycole:
There are 2 contacts with 4months each
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Prescott001(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
lekzycole:

Finishe wit 82.4 nd had 79 in 1st contact...... I tot as d contact goes it Getz harder nd z it dat afta every contact we will jst do 1 exam or dere will b tests den an exam like secondary skul
As the contact goes... It gets harder especially for Glrites.... I had 83.1 and finished with 84.2.
But dude reason pple do well in the second contact is because u know its ur last hope and last papers...
If dem born u... No tear am naa...
That's what will be on pplez mind...
Yu will see d definition of reading by then...
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Prescott001(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
lekzycole:

What was ur room mates combo nd z it only our combo topics dat we will b taught...... if yes, hw will dey do d timetable 4 a week wit only 3 subj
good question
Note u are taking four subjects and not three
Then... U will have all ur subjects in a day for 3 days
One hour per subject... Except the lecturer wanna extend till 2hrs (happens only in GLR Shaa)
U can have classes of 12,2,3 and 4
Or 8,9,10,11(glrites)
Or 8,9. And 3,4
It depends
So BTW 9-2 u are to be revising the work of 8-9 ..if u are sharp
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Prescott001(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
lekzycole:
yu have 2 contact..
Each is 4 months..
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Prescott001(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
if u don't read how will u know...
To have a Good mark in CDL.. U must read... Don't be deceived
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Prescott001(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
Quite a while Mr Presscot ( or is it presscloth?) I sometimes use to check your previous post for Personal Motivation....Word of Motivation are something that we should read everyday and revise for it fade away with time,it is something you can liken to bath...Because I bath yesterday that does not mean I won't bath today.....Thank you for this tips....Funny it is that you don't check on us like you used to....I hope all is well?
all is well oo.....
I assure u I won't run again.. Just send ur questions.. Once I come online, I reply
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Mightybams: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
NeemahPosh:

hmm, morning. Im writing on d 3rd. Oh, since we r trying our best the guerdon is sucess and nt failare. I strongly believe.

sounds good....mine s on d 3rd of nov by 10; am
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by lekzycole(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:

Mmmmmmm 10x bt I can't read it finish sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply)

Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.