Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an (3972 Views)

Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran / In Africa Alone Every Day 16,000 Muslims Leave Islam: Ahmad Al Qataani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Muslim apologists do their best to silence apostates and their criticism of Islam by throwing out the dreaded “Islamophobia” label. Apostates are people who were once Muslims themselves but have since left the religion for a variety of reasons. Many are left shell-shocked, victims or witnesses to Muslim abuses and violence, and others have simply done the unthinkable- they opened the Qur’an and read it.

One such person is Muslim apostate Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who has gotten considerable press lately with the Brandeis University controversy. The school first offered and later rescinded the offer for an honorary degree based on her impressive work for women’s rights after Ali was labeled an “Islamophobe.”

This was quite an interesting criticism considering the fact that she was raised Muslim herself, and as such, she became a victim of atrocities like female genital mutilation (FGM) and forced marriage. Ali was once a pious Muslim, but after the Somali native was granted political asylum to the Netherlands and received an education, she began to reflect on Islam and its teachings. After the 9/11 attacks, she picked up the Qur’an and hadith, and it wasn’t long before she renounced her faith.

Another apostate is the well-known Ali Sina, who started faithfreedom.org in 2001, after reading the Qur’an and coming to the conclusion that Islam is a Satanic religion, and Muhammad was a psychopath as well as, Sina writes, “a liar, a pedophile, an assassin, a rapist, a thief, a lecher, a narcissist, a terrorist, a mass murderer and a madman. Muslims emulate their prophet and this explains the madness in the Islamic world. They are vile and violent because they worship a criminal.”

He goes even further and declares that Muhammad and Islam do not deserve any more respect than people like Charles Manson and that rather than comparing Muhammad to Jesus, Buddha or Zoroaster, he should be compared to insane criminals like Hitler and Stalin.

Sina does not hate Muslims but hates Islam and has been on a mission to save those following the teachings of a madman. His efforts have saved thousands of Muslims by exposing the truth about Islam and bringing these people back to humanity.

On Faith Freedom, Ali Sina explains what drove him away from Islam:

“… Just like other Muslims, I used to believe that to learn about anything one has to go to the source. Now you may think that the source of Islam is the Qur’an and the hadith. That might be so in theory. But in practice few Muslims read these books to understand them. Muslims get their information about Islam by reading the books written by scholars of Islam. These are apologetic books that deceitfully try to portray Islam in the best light… Now I realize this was a mistake… It was when I reread the Qur’an that I came across injunctions that were not on a par with my newfound humanistic values…”

Sina goes on to provide the violent Quranic verses and stories of Muhammad’s brutality that were both shocking and disturbing. He explains how the hatred and inhumanity of Islam cannot possibly be the word of G-d. His conscience could not accept what he read in the Qur’an.

There are many ex-Muslims like Sina. Abul Kasem, for example, is the author of five e-Books: A Complete Guide to Allah, Root of Terrorism ala Islamic Style, Sex and Sexuality in Islam, Who Authored the Quran? and Women in Islam. Kasem left his “religion” after experiencing its violent and barbaric nature. He explains that as a child, he witnessed the slaughter of a Hindu friend, along with his entire family, in Bangladesh, where Kasem was born.

Most distressing about the crime was the celebratory reaction of the Muslims there, who were out for more Hindu blood, partially motivated by the promised rewards in Paradise. Kasem himself was also nearly killed by Pakistani soldiers and other “fanatic followers of Islam” as he puts it. He did not need to read the Qur’an to know this violence was not right.

Other apostate authors include Ibn Warraq, who wrote, Why I am Not a Muslim, and Walid Shoebat, whose list of penned books include The Case for Islamophobia, Why We Want to Kill You and Why I Left Jihad. While many Muslim apostates, like Ibn Warraq, are so traumatized by Islam, they become Atheists, Shoebat left Islam when he converted to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
He explains his story on shoebat.com:

“I used to be a radicalized Muslim willing to die for the cause of Jihad until I converted to Christianity in 1994. As a member of the PLO I was involved in terror activity, and was imprisoned in Jerusalem for three weeks. In prison, I was recruited to plant a bomb in Bethlehem as a result of which, thank G-d, no one was injured. My mother was an American and my father a Palestinian Arab. My parents sent me in 1978 to the United States to study at Loop College in Chicago Illinois. There I was recruited at a hotel ‘Terror Conference’ by Jamal Said, a founder of the IAP (Islamic Association of Palestine) and Imam at one of the largest mosques in Chicago. The IAP was a forerunner to today’s Hamas terror organization and also to the terror front group CAIR (Council for American Islamic relations). This was in the early 1980s when I was being trained for Jihad activities in the USA along with many other young foreigners as well as US citizens. The Imams were the prime recruiters for terrorism then as they are still today and terror conferences are held all over the USA to this day…”

The mainstream media has tried to discredit Shoebat, as he is known as a terrorism expert and has spoken around the world at universities, network television news programs, and even on Capitol Hill. His media presence brought on attacks by CNN and others who take offense at his anti-Islamic stance and hope to disprove his advice on terrorism by questioning the validity of his story. CNN in fact did an exposé on Shoebat, which he refuted in “Evidence of My Credentials,” and laughed off in a piece entitled, “Walid Shoebat to CNN: I Confess.”

It makes sense that Muslims, Muslim apologists and the left-wing media would paint Shoebat as a “loon.” (He’s on loonwatch.com after all, a Muslim site meant to discredit their critics by calling everyone crazy). Rather than argue the facts which are indisputable, the easy way out is to simply attack the messenger. I cannot speak for Shoebat’s credentials, however his site does a good job posting real news stories about Muslim horrors.

Another Muslim scrutinizing Islamic doctrine is Osama Dorra, a writer and former Muslim Brotherhood member. On his blog, he wrote a touching piece, translated and published on Egypt Independent. (H/t Creeping Sharia) He begins:

“I decided to deactivate my practice of Islam as a religion because the ‘cognitive dissonance’ between some of its details and what I think is rational, just and logical has reached a limit that is beyond my comprehension…

“The Arab Spring has shaken our confidence in what we were like before revolutions. It has become clear that the assumptions upon which we built our lives were not all sound, the institutions that led us were not all efficient or honest, and the people we thought highly of were not all worthy of that praise…”

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dorra began questioning his faith based on several things: the violent protests against the “Innocence of Muslims” film; the story told by a Friday prayer preacher of a man who stabbed his pregnant wife in the stomach after she criticized Muhammad, and Muhammad’s decree that this murder was lawful (a story which other apostates have cited as a reason to leave Islam as well); the discovery of the sexual abuse of children permitted in the Qur’an; and the Islamic basis for slavery along with the realization that the return of jihad can also include slave trade and the possession of women as war hostages.

These issues contradict Dorra’s previous understanding of Islam as merciful, compassionate and tolerant. He realized the literal interpretations of Islamic texts which are being preached are not his idea of what religion should be.

Many Muslims are seeing the light and are becoming “ex-Muslims.” There are support groups such as Former Muslims United and Apostates of Islam, and sites like Islam Watch. Not all groups are created equal however. I would caution against the Council of Ex-Muslims in Britain and One Law for All, whose spokesperson, Maryam Namazie, spews anti-Semitic hatred and lies against Israel and counter-jihadists.

Nonetheless, most of these groups seek to expose the truth about Islam, and if anyone is acquainted with the horrors associated with its doctrine, it is the people who have lived it, learned from it and ultimately decided to leave the savagery and join humanity. These individuals know more about Islam than most practicing Muslims, and it is this profound knowledge which has driven them away from their religion with no regrets, despite the prescription of the death penalty as the punishment for apostasy. They are freethinkers with a moral conscience who have abandoned Islam after careful thought and consideration, often to the dismay of their families.

Reading the Qur’an, listening to Muslim clerics and living the nightmare all add up to one thing for the freethinker: apostasy. And while Western politicians, media outlets and liberal universities should provide a safe forum for apostates to speak out, they instead support radical groups like CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood. But as Scottish historian Sir William Muir once said, “The sword of Mahomet, and the Coran, are the most fatal enemies of Civilization, Liberty, and Truth, which the world has yet known.” Muslim apostates agree. It would be wise to take heed.
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
an enlightening cum thot provoking piece of info.
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
marcoNG:
an enlightening cum thot provoking piece of info.
Thanx if only nl muslims would read the quoran and learn the hidden truth about their religion undecided
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:

Thanx if only nl muslims would read the quoran and learn the hidden truth about their religion undecided
True, if all of mankind would put humanity or even the common sense of understanding right from wrong first in considering the perception or treatment of other humans first before cultural or religious values, no matter how peaceful the culture or religion is professed to be by it adherants, the world would be paradise for all.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Islam is a sham
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Demmzy15(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin grin I'm not going to comment on the other parts of the articles, but which poll did you conduct in which you arrived that 90% of Muslims support Yusuf Qaradhawi?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Demmzy15(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam is a sham
See camel piss o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by truthman2012(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Minus hypnotism, reading the quran and understanding it properly is enough to denounce the evil religion.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Demmzy15(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
truthman2012:
Minus hypnotism, reading the quran and understanding it properly is enough to denounce the evil religion.
You too dey lie.. .. Ahn Ahn... . Later you'll come and tell us, your daughter pause in the air when you shouted "Jesus". Christians and takkiyah is like bread and butter, practicing takkiyah since the time of Apostle Paul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

You too dey lie.. .. Ahn Ahn... . Later you'll come and tell us, your daughter pause in the air when you shouted "Jesus". Christians and takkiyah is like bread and butter, practicing takkiyah since the time of Apostle Paul

According to research carried out by the respected Pakistani-born American Muslim Dr. Ilyas Ba-Yunus (1932 - 2007), 75% of New Muslim Converts in the US leave Islam within a few years. tongue source http://wikiislam.net/wiki/People_Who_Left_Islam
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:

According to research carried out by the respected Pakistani-born American Muslim Dr. Ilyas Ba-Yunus (1932 - 2007), 75% of New Muslim Converts in the US leave Islam within a few years. tongue source http://wikiislam.net/wiki/People_Who_Left_Islam

Evidently the people who are deceived into accepting islam through their al taqquiya revert back when they get to see the true face of islam in all it's gory.
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Misterdhee1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Read Quran, nd let the truth set you free.. Xtians biases towards Islam, keep them in darkness . Nigerians are lazy readers, that is a singular reason y the rate of conversion to Islam is lower, when compared to what is currently happening in Other parts of the world . we like lies, nd Op is generating some for us to believe in. Just try nd read through the Quran nd see how beautiful the religion is,nd stop being servants of church priests..But It seems, most of u guys are never ready to search for the truth and let the truth free u.. Instead, you preach salvation where there is none.. Only if your pastors will stop selecting verses to read.. Whichever way, Allah knows best..
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Misterdhee1:
Read Quran, nd let the truth set you free.. Xtians biases towards Islam, keep them in darkness . Nigerians are lazy readers, that is a singular reason y the rate of conversion to Islam is lower, when compared to what is currently happening in Other parts of the world . we like lies, nd Op is generating some for us to believe in. Just try nd read through the Quran nd see how beautiful the religion is,nd stop being servants of church priests..But It seems, most of u guys are never ready to search for the truth and let the truth free u.. Instead, you preach salvation where there is none.. Only if your pastors will stop selecting verses to read.. Whichever way, Allah knows best..

Al taqquiya in action . If you have truly read your quoran, i am sure like many others before you will be contemplating leaving the religion if you have any human feelings in you.
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Demmzy15(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:

Spare me with all this mushroom polls, let's wait to see how many would leave. You can't just bare the fact that Christianity is crumbling, Islam is growing and you can't stop it. Keep deluding yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

Spare me with all this mushroom polls, let's wait to see how many would leave. You can't just bare the fact that Christianity is crumbling, Islam is growing and you can't stop it. Keep deluding yourselves.

didirin ode buruku grin
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Demmzy15(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:

didirin ode buruku grin
Olori buruku, òmó àlé grin

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

Olori buruku, òmó àlé grin

ni mohamed tongue
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Demmzy15(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:

Oponu ni jesu bibeli tongue
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by mustymatic(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=Demmzy15 post=36471577][/quote]

Mohamed would be proud of you for this al taqquiya cheesy
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by parisbookaddict(f): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
Misterdhee1:

Salam

U seem very upset, have u read the entire quran.
I want to test you knowledge of mohammed and the quran. Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by parisbookaddict(f): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jagoon:
Muslim apologists do their best to silence apostates and their criticism of Islam by throwing out the dreaded “Islamophobia” label. Apostates are people who were once Muslims themselves but have since left the religion for a variety of reasons. Many are left shell-shocked, victims or witnesses to Muslim abuses and violence, and others have simply done the unthinkable- they opened the Qur’an and read it.

One such person is Muslim apostate Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who has gotten considerable press lately with the Brandeis University controversy. The school first offered and later rescinded the offer for an honorary degree based on her impressive work for women’s rights after Ali was labeled an “Islamophobe.”

This was quite an interesting criticism considering the fact that she was raised Muslim herself, and as such, she became a victim of atrocities like female genital mutilation (FGM) and forced marriage. Ali was once a pious Muslim, but after the Somali native was granted political asylum to the Netherlands and received an education, she began to reflect on Islam and its teachings. After the 9/11 attacks, she picked up the Qur’an and hadith, and it wasn’t long before she renounced her faith.

Another apostate is the well-known Ali Sina, who started faithfreedom.org in 2001, after reading the Qur’an and coming to the conclusion that Islam is a Satanic religion, and Muhammad was a psychopath as well as, Sina writes, “a liar, a pedophile, an assassin, a rapist, a thief, a lecher, a narcissist, a terrorist, a mass murderer and a madman. Muslims emulate their prophet and this explains the madness in the Islamic world. They are vile and violent because they worship a criminal.”

He goes even further and declares that Muhammad and Islam do not deserve any more respect than people like Charles Manson and that rather than comparing Muhammad to Jesus, Buddha or Zoroaster, he should be compared to insane criminals like Hitler and Stalin.

Sina does not hate Muslims but hates Islam and has been on a mission to save those following the teachings of a madman. His efforts have saved thousands of Muslims by exposing the truth about Islam and bringing these people back to humanity.

On Faith Freedom, Ali Sina explains what drove him away from Islam:

“… Just like other Muslims, I used to believe that to learn about anything one has to go to the source. Now you may think that the source of Islam is the Qur’an and the hadith. That might be so in theory. But in practice few Muslims read these books to understand them. Muslims get their information about Islam by reading the books written by scholars of Islam. These are apologetic books that deceitfully try to portray Islam in the best light… Now I realize this was a mistake… It was when I reread the Qur’an that I came across injunctions that were not on a par with my newfound humanistic values…”

Sina goes on to provide the violent Quranic verses and stories of Muhammad’s brutality that were both shocking and disturbing. He explains how the hatred and inhumanity of Islam cannot possibly be the word of G-d. His conscience could not accept what he read in the Qur’an.

There are many ex-Muslims like Sina. Abul Kasem, for example, is the author of five e-Books: A Complete Guide to Allah, Root of Terrorism ala Islamic Style, Sex and Sexuality in Islam, Who Authored the Quran? and Women in Islam. Kasem left his “religion” after experiencing its violent and barbaric nature. He explains that as a child, he witnessed the slaughter of a Hindu friend, along with his entire family, in Bangladesh, where Kasem was born.

Most distressing about the crime was the celebratory reaction of the Muslims there, who were out for more Hindu blood, partially motivated by the promised rewards in Paradise. Kasem himself was also nearly killed by Pakistani soldiers and other “fanatic followers of Islam” as he puts it. He did not need to read the Qur’an to know this violence was not right.

Other apostate authors include Ibn Warraq, who wrote, Why I am Not a Muslim, and Walid Shoebat, whose list of penned books include The Case for Islamophobia, Why We Want to Kill You and Why I Left Jihad. While many Muslim apostates, like Ibn Warraq, are so traumatized by Islam, they become Atheists, Shoebat left Islam when he converted to Christianity.
Cc mustymatic EzioAuditore abduljabbar4 tartar9 Rilwayne001 profdombledor AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam Zeinymira tola9ja ThelightOfIslam tbaba1234 Wizeboy tiarabubu khairate Sweetnecta lanrexlan vedaxcool roypcain Empiree eshbeewanna

[size=13pt] excellent post [/size]

You forgot another ex muslim
Sam shamoun (of trinity channel, and www. answering-islam.org he is so passionate about exposing islam. I have watched some of his debates were he destorys muslim apologists.

Infact hiS knowledge is breathtaking, he speaks arabic and has toones of quran passages memorised in english and arabic..

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
How is what boko haram and isis are doing different from what their mentor (mohamed) did

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by Humblebloke(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
To be candid..... There are too many inconsistencies in the
bible and quran.... Preaching love and promoting hate at the same time

I read the story of Muhammed and had to verify from the.
Hadith.... It was terrible,

If i call Muhammed a holy man, I would be lying.......he did
things not worth emulating

I hope you are not planning to switch to christianity......
Those ones are way worse.....you will need the 'holy spirit' to understand the fallacies in the Bible

Ion think religion is the answer.....
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by abduljabbar4(m): 1:51am On Aug 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Cc mustymatic EzioAuditore abduljabbar4 tartar9 Rilwayne001 profdombledor AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam Zeinymira tola9ja ThelightOfIslam tbaba1234 Wizeboy tiarabubu khairate Sweetnecta lanrexlan vedaxcool roypcain Empiree eshbeewanna

[size=13pt] excellent post [/size]

You forgot another ex muslim
Sam shamoun (of trinity channel, and www. answering-islam.org he is so passionate about exposing islam. I have watched some of his debates were he destorys muslim apologists.

Infact hiS knowledge is breathtaking, he speaks arabic and has toones of quran passages memorised in english and arabic..
Why cant you Christians shut up and worship your god? Whether you like it or not we will continue being muslims and no body can force us to change our religion in this world. Talking about interviews, i have seen many debates where christians were asked questions that they couldnt answer. One of them even converted to Islam after the debate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by true2god: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
truthman2012:
Islam selling point is ignoramce. Over 90% of muslims do not know what is in the coran. If muslims have a fair knowledge of what is written in the coran, they will reject that evil religion and curse prophet 'more-harm-mad'.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by true2god: 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Why cant you Christians shut up and worship your god? Whether you like it or not we will continue being muslims and no body can force us to change our religion in this world. Talking about interviews, i have seen many debates where christians were asked questions that they couldnt answer. One of them even converted to Islam after the debate
I think you should direct that question to prophet 'more-harm-mad' who directed muslims to fight christians and Jews for failing to accept islam and for equally refusing to accept him as a prophet of God (quran 9:29).

Thank God no non-muslim is physically fighting you, unlike the evil instructions of your evil prophet who preached otherwise. The faster you forsake islam the better for you.
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by abduljabbar4(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Infidile, no propaganda or some cooked up story can change my belief. I have read the Qur'an and no nonbeliever can tell me what i dont know about the Qur'an. Besides it was stated that they shall invent lies against Allah, but their lies wont make any effect.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by abduljabbar4(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
true2god:
I think you should direct that question to prophet 'more-harm-mad' who directed muslims to fight christians and Jews for failing to accept islam and for equally refusing to accept him as a prophet of God (quran 9:29).

Thank God no non-muslim is physically fighting you, unlike the evil instructions of your evil prophet who preached otherwise. The faster you forsake islam the better for you.

Yyour problem is that you dont understand the context or interpretation of the Hadith. And please, if i choose to worship lets say the devil, how does it affect you? This is only an attempt to discredit Islam because it is currently the fastest growing religion and more and more christians are realising the truth and converting to Islam. I understand why you hate Islam
Re: Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an by jcross19: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jagoon:

didirin ode buruku grin
you don't have to curse him , is not his faults just has been brainwashed from womb. He needs only the power of God to intervene in his life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo / It Is Time For The Lord's Evening Meal... Should I Partake Or Not / Meet Latascha Emanuel Who ‘preaches’ With Her Breasts Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.