Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside (709 Views)

The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account / Adsense Account With $50 Dollars For Sale... Kinda Cheap / Mobofree Affiliate Account For Sale With 65 Dollars Inside It At Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside by kudiblaze: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
please, i got a better job I love and I think I'm done with blogging. So i want to sell my adsense account. i will give you the password to the account and you pay me later. pls this is strictly business no scam. I dnt need scammers to contact me. I will give you password before you pay me because i know that people would not want to take the risk of paying first.
The prize i'm seling it is 25k. please dont call or contact me if you want to prize because that is a fixed prize. and the risk is all on me.
Re: I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside by wrightsophia704(f): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
kudiblaze:
please, i got a better job I love and I think I'm done with blogging. So i want to sell my adsense account. i will give you the password to the account and you pay me later. pls this is strictly business no scam. I dnt need scammers to contact me. I will give you password before you pay me because i know that people would not want to take the risk of paying first.
The prize i'm seling it is 25k. please dont call or contact me if you want to prize because that is a fixed prize. and the risk is all on me.

If I buy your Adsense account of my http://www.virtualaia.com site, is that Adsesnse Account suitable for my including site?
Re: I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside by kudiblaze: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
no its not. adsense my get the acct blocked because their policy forbids hacking website
Re: I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside by fattbabakay(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
kudiblaze:
Re: I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
kudiblaze:
you did not drop your contact
Re: I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside by kudiblaze: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside by cinclefpascal: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
please contact me on whatsapp
08180169494 it is strictly business i am interested
Re: I Have Verified Non-hosted Account For Sale With $50 Dollars Inside by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
have problems getting adsense approval? buy one call 08136413491

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Now Available In Nigeria / Glo Comonth Now #1400 / Free Digital Marketing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.