Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account (8636 Views)

Who Enlighten Me The Difference Between (com.ng) And (ng) / Us Verified With 57$ For Sale / US Verified Adsense Account With $57 For Sale - Very Cheap (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Boycool1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Planing on buying an adsense account....Nigerian verified Non hosted adsense account to be precise....

Webmasters in the house, please explain to me, the difference between Nigerian adsense account and US adsense account, all verified and non hosted!

How can know if this adsense is Nigerian or US?

Your response is highly needed and appreciated!
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by herzern(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2016
See as I con be FTC for thread wey I no sabi anythinq.....

9 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by herzern(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2016
cool
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Rushmore(f): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Traffic matters.. If someone from US, canada, UK, nz, aus visits your blog and if that person clicks the ad then you will receive the good amount bcoz that person sees their country-based ads.. Foreign companies spends huge amount in advertisement compare to Indian, Pakistani or any other Asian countries.. Therefore the difference.. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Internetguru: 6:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Where all those claiming AdSense guru?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by jazinogold(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Made in Nigeria get as e b...!

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Victorakats(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2016
I am hopeful that I will learn from this thread!

Listening...

www.amaraofficial.com
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Innodon(m): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2016
Following
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2016
waiting to learn
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by obembet(f): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2016
I need webmaster seriously, who can help to create standard blog. 08039561115. WhatsApp only

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by adewasco2k(m): 6:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Nigeria account means it has a Nigerian address, this is so because after registration you CAN NOT change your country again and if you have a USA account then you can ONLY cash out to a USA address using check or a USA bank via bank wire.
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by fnep2smooth(m): 6:51am On Aug 16, 2016
It doesn't matter, just that with Nigeria account you will be paid through direct deposit to your bank account. But the US account will pay through PayPal, Pioneer Mastercard etc. $Someone told me)
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by wizkidblogger(f): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2016
Difference is just the country you selected when creating the account.

If you have US adsense acct and you use it to monetize a crappy blog that targets only nigerians with useless keywords and content, your earnings will still be poor.

Those that advertise via Google AdWords will easily understand this though....

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Naijabams(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Nigeria AdSense account will have this sign USD$ while only Us Will have $ and besides the naija adssne during verification the pin will be sent to u while the us own u will use means grin to verify wink shay u grab u can hook me up 07031300893 undecided
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Jeel: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2016
The difference is only in the payment method that's all. The ads are displayed based on where you click from not the type or address of the account

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by donbrowser(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2016
No much difference just your method of receiving funds

If you are in need of Naija verified Google Adsense, send me a mail
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by adeoba2008(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2016
obembet:
I need webmaster seriously, who can help to create standard blog. 08039561115. WhatsApp only
u are not on whatsapp
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Someone wants to sell me his absence account which he opened in Canada, how easy will it be for me to get paid? Will there be difficulties in getting my money from here in Nigeria?
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by DSaroos(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Boycool1:
Planing on buying an adsense account....Nigerian verified Non hosted adsense account to be precise....

Webmasters in the house, please explain to me, the difference between Nigerian adsense account and US adsense account, all verified and non hosted!

How can know if this adsense is Nigerian or US?

Your response is highly needed and appreciated!

It's advicely to choose US Adsense especially if your content is related to them sometime
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by macho44(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2016
obembet:
inbox me
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by adewasco2k(m): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2016
donbrowser:

How much?
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Toluwani113: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2016
donbrowser:

how much last ?
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Sphilip1(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2016
From my little experience. If you are buying a us adsense account, you have to verify with a us address (there are companies in us that offer vitual address for you, they will receive your pin and mail it to you. They just charge like 25 dollars)

but you can receive payment here in Nigeria with your domicilary account or payoneer.

A nigeria adsense still has the default currency as dollars. When verifying it, the pin will be sent to your house address, you can recieve payment either to your savings or domicillary account.

Am just a fan of adsense, ogbongeblog and www.techkibay.com

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2016
It is better you work for AdSense approval than purchase it. so as to avoid story that touch the heart. I was also like buying adsense till i put all my effort towards getting approval.
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by Tonydeeb(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Asked this same question a while ago, but still quite confusing though.
While some say Naija/US ads account is just a front depending on where you wish to get your pin and how you receive your payment, others say your visitors will only get to see your ads based on the country selected while registering, while some still say it depends on the visitor's location to get ads served.
What I can say from research so far though, is that no matter what country you choose, your visitors will get served based on their personal location... Google is too advanced and well known than to show a "How to Receive Loan in Nigeria" advert to a visitor from Ukraine or Netherland, so the most important thing here is "You Must Select to be Paid in USD" if you're serious with AdSense.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by valencia25(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2016
I have PIN Verified UK Adsense account for sale at an affordable rate....

Get my contact from this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/3143618/update-approved-nigerian-adsense-accounts

Please, only serious buyers should check the thread for contact, don't buzz me for super stories.
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by folks4luv(f): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2016
I don't have an idea, hoping to get Adsense approval someday though.
webmasters in the house, check out this blog and tell me what you think.

http://lifelinkswithfolks..com
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by googlepikins: 9:59am On Aug 16, 2016
All those so called bloggers who disturb us here everyday with how to make money from your blogs, where are you? Nigerian bloggers and copy and paste na 5&6 they will be quick to paste how to monetize your blog but look at this important question they can't give an accurate answer.

This is a topic since yesterday afternoon and up till now no one has given a well convincing answer
Re: The Difference Between Nigerian And US Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account by donbrowser(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2016
Toluwani113:

how much last ?
Send me a mail
adewasco2k:

How much?
Send me a mail through my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Custom Domain/sub Domain Name For Your / Park N Shop Acquires Shopforless.com,nigeria's Pioneer Online Mall / School Management Portal For Primary And Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.