Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Looks Like Ali Baba Is Interested In Groundnut Seller {read His Encounter} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Looks Like Ali Baba Is Interested In Groundnut Seller {read His Encounter} (411 Views)

Bbnaija: Ali Baba Is Supporting Efe (Photo) / Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos / Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looks Like Ali Baba Is Interested In Groundnut Seller {read His Encounter} by Trendsflash2: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ace comedian and inspirational speaker, Ali Baba shared his encounter with a girl who sells groundnut in Lagos..He wrote

That’s the babe that sells me “granorth”. Very witty too. She said, “OGA ali make me sef popular NAaaa!” I hope this does it for her. A handsome former governor in the south south, who also goes through my Instagram, with a very filthy mind just asked me if the “2 nuts she is holding are mine” I said yes before I realized what he meant. Never mind. Please if you ever drive pass the front of Cool Fm, ask after her… For your own “granorth”.”

READ MORE: http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/07/31/looks-like-ali-baba-is-interested-in-groundnut-seller-read-his-encounter/

Re: Looks Like Ali Baba Is Interested In Groundnut Seller {read His Encounter} by JBismarck(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bros na me person any day anytime

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Celebrities Gists / Abuja Industry Night 2015: Time And Venue / Awkward Moment When Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.