Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller (29199 Views)

Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by 360frolic(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-BhtrCdenlVQ/Vbsxo-0xaDI/AAAAAAACFsc/XHTMuff1c0k/s400/1041108597491738941_234596641.jpg[/img]

Ace comedian and inspirational speaker, Ali Baba shared his encounter with a girl who sells groundnut in Lagos..He wrote

That's the babe that sells me "granorth". Very witty too. She said, "OGA ali make me sef popular NAaaa!" I hope this does it for her. A handsome former governor in the south south, who also goes through my Instagram, with a very filthy mind just asked me if the "2 nuts she is holding are mine" I said yes before I realized what he meant. Never mind. Please if you ever drive pass the front of Cool Fm, ask after her... For your own "granorth"."

Hope the former governor who commented thinks of giving her a scholarship or something ...

https://instagram.com/p/5ywsDeGak9/?taken-by=alibabagcfr

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by 360frolic(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by mannobi(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Any sense??
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
da pioneer of comedy

15 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by sinaj(f): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2015
c where d small gurl ukwu de go shocked

7 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by ELTON123(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:
badt gal na only dat place you see grin

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by kayboy4y(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by tellwisdom: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Please someone should marry that gurl. She's made sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by butanepro(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2015
Freshest
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Bonapart(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2015
How much you com giv am oga... abi na picture she go chop

9 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by sukkot: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2015
i need that groundnut in my life. i hope its crispy. i hate when they are soft and not crispy. the girl get natural beauty sha. she get potential. somebody marry her real quick and take her off deez mean streetz

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Afrocatalyst: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2015
So?

Well,to be humane,this is good. We actually need lots of inspiring actions to the younger generations and less privileged today in Nigeria. There are lots of reasons to lose hope in this country.

So I think its a nice gesture. She should make maximum use of this opportunity if she is smart. Success is 1% inspiration and 99% smartness +readiness+action.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by fioliro: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2015
witty ? is she not human like him?!
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by kennyman2000(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice one..

That 2 mins selfie with Alibaba may motivate the girl and urge her not to give up on her drm..

Give her a sense of belonging, that, for her to have been recognised by a famous celebrity..

That means, the future is bright for her. She needs to work harder.

10 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:
Lolz..
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by alphaconde(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Lubbish
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by kaywiluv(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:
Lol
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by kelsidengkucio(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
If the two granoth are really his... Abeg wetin e min?
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by VickyRotex(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Okay. She's popular now.

Why you no give am scholarship?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by jeje123(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Grandpa leave dat girl alone!
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Dronedude(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm am I the only person that thought of something awkward at first sight.

im not saying anything.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Omotayor123(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Funny grin make Ali baba sef make the girl popular na tongue
She look like a comedian of the federal Republic grin

BTW... Ali Baba Tall ooo.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by harpazo(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
a good attitude can get you anything...keep it up girlie !!!

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
ALibaba
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by tintingz(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Lol @ two grandnut she's holding her mine. grin

I guess the person ask if her boĆ²bs is for Ali baba.

Some people sha.
cheesy
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Shehucom(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Am sure Ali baba has a male son... That girl isn't bad, just needs a little pimping, then marry her of to your son.. then she'll be popular.. shikenan
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by babyfaceafrica: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmmm...ali baba of life...dis gal sef don farmz ali small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Vs Alex: Who Wore It Better? / Childhood Picture Of Nadia Buari And Dad / Omawumi Steps Out For Her Traditional Marriage In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.