Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Using A Blackberry Might Prevent You From Getting A Job (must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Using A Blackberry Might Prevent You From Getting A Job (must Read) (442 Views)

Is Ebube Nwagbo Using A Bleaching Cream? (Photos) / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him / Lil Kesh Getting A Tattoo On His Arm At Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Using A Blackberry Might Prevent You From Getting A Job (must Read) by realoke: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
read Below what a job seeker found out while trying to send out email from his blackberry phone
Ever since my university days, I had always been a fan of blackberry. What I recently found out about my beloved blackberry surprised me and has since left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I have recently applied for a host of jobs, getting invited for tests in some and never getting an invite in some. In my quest to know why I haven’t been invited to write some tests, I started seeing a pattern.

Anytime I apply to jobs using recruitment portals such as taleo, I always get shortlisted. Anytime I apply for a job by sending my CV to a mail address, I never get an invite for a test.

I decided to do a little experiment. I opened a yahoo mail account and sent a mail from my BlackBerry HUB to the yahoo mail and it ended up in spam. I tried the same using mail addresses of people I had never exchanged mails with and all the mails ended up in their spam folder.

The problem I later got to find out is a bug that comes with BB10 devices. Using the blackberry HUB to send mails will most likely end your mail in the junk folder.

This is just to enlighten other job seekers who unknowingly have been victims of their own phone.

Attached are screenshots of people’s experiences I got off the web. see more >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/07/how-using-blackberry-might-prevent-you.html

Re: How Using A Blackberry Might Prevent You From Getting A Job (must Read) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
like seriously! do ppl still use that trash
Re: How Using A Blackberry Might Prevent You From Getting A Job (must Read) by AfricanApple(f): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eya sorry o

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Super Clean Us Used Lexus Rx330 Just Arrived In Port Harcourt..view Pics.. / Nick Gordon Planning To Hold His Own Funeral Service For Bobbi Kristina / ‘some Celebrity Marriages Are Wrongly Advised’ – Mercy Aigbe-gentry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.