Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Did Music To Understand The Business Side... Said By L.A.X - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Music To Understand The Business Side... Said By L.A.X (316 Views)

10 Richest African Musicians: Find Out The Business Behind The Music! / Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Music To Understand The Business Side... Said By L.A.X by slamabit(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
StarBoy records singer, Damilola Afolabi better known as L.A.X, has disclosed that the reason why he had to go to school was for him to learn how to manage his time in whatever he was doing.

The singer who dropped hit song, ‘Caro’ featuring Wizkid, stated that he decided to do music so as to understand the business aspect of it like signing of contract and other things. read more at

Source:http://slamabit..com/

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Expecting Baby Girl. / What Are Your August Goals??? / Affordable, Quality Designs And Printing For Your Companies, Business And Indiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.