Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye (3712 Views)

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / "I Ceased To Be Lillian Esoro’s Fan After She Married Ubi Franklin "– Joel Amadi / Munachi Abii steals Kim Kardashians Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by jayhk(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol...afterall, marriage still affects everything or everyone grin..even kim had too change her dressing style after marriage...from short skirts to long skirts... and many more grin cheesy Kanye for don ginger am to change o..before men dem put eye shocked
For full story and more pictures visit http://www.galaxygist.com/2015/07/kim-kardashians-style-evolution-before.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
[sub][/sub]ty
Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by ufelove(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
[sub][/sub]ty
You sha make sure say you buy the land b4 me. Anyways little differenece for me
Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by jayhk(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
ufelove:

You sha make sure say you buy the land b4 me.
Anyways little differenece for me
little u say?
Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by dominique(f): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
But she has had a couple of nude pics taken after marriage. Her face had changed over the years tho, she no too fine like before.
Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by jayhk(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
dominique:
But she has had a couple of nude pics taken after marriage. Her face had changed over the years tho, she no too fine like before.
yeah your right
Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by iamrealdeji(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
dominique:
It's a lie,you'd rather say in this pics,people change with mood,when I first knew Kim Kardashian in 2007,she wasn't as fine as now,so don't be happy yet
Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
She still strips, doesn't make any difference.
Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by iamrealdeji(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
dominique:
It's a lie,you'd rather say in this pics,women change with mood and make up,when I first knew Kim Kardashian in 2007 in complex magazine and on TV,she wasn't as fine as now,so don't be happy yet,pregnancy baby fat has made her jaws look a lil wider and that will go down,dont forget you'll also get pregnant like her

1 Like

Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by boss1310(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2015
the same kim that have been taking nude pix even now she is pregnant.pls research about that lady b4 you post
Re: Lool!!!kim Kardashians Dressing Style Before And After She Married Kanye by tuffgongjo(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
You should note that she now get out of clothe easily than b4.

(1) (Reply)

Seyilaw’s Daughter, Tiwa Is Officially The President Of ‘pepper Dem Gang’(photo) / Rihanna Surprises Wizkid After Davido Attacked Him On Snaptchat / Shocking!! University Of Lagos Sextape Going Viral On Campus 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.