Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

See What They Did To Two Graduates In UNIZIK (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Did To Two Graduates In UNIZIK (photos) (463 Views)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To Two Graduates In UNIZIK (photos) by Seuncoded(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2015

These two fellows graduated from the Faculty of Engineering from Nnamdi Azikiww University and this is how their schoolmates congratulated them. The guy on the left doesn’t look like he found it funny. Lol. More photos after the cut…

http://ngfolds.com/see-what-they-did-to-two-graduates-in-unizik/
Re: See What They Did To Two Graduates In UNIZIK (photos) by chaarly(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
in case...
Re: See What They Did To Two Graduates In UNIZIK (photos) by Scarcitato(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Even these guys are contented with it and even beautify dem.. I remember wen I wrote my mast paper, I vacated from my house for almost a week to a fwend place in another town.

Its always fun but it should be done in a mature ways....
Re: See What They Did To Two Graduates In UNIZIK (photos) by Seuncoded(f): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Joyfull play

(1) (Reply)

Don't Die With Your Gift! / Finally!!! WAEC Releases Result Of 13 Debtor State / A Thread For Aquaculture & Fisheries Mgt Student In Nigerian Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.