Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (64792 Views)

Funny Picture Why Economics Is A Science. Pic / Lol Funny Picture Of A Ghana Student's Exam Answer Sheet / See The Funny Picture Picture Trending In UNN!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by yvonne111(f): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
cryhe spoilt our fun angry

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by SenJoe(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Back then in school I use to have a mixed feelings about exam, part of me likes it and the other part hates. Success to my siblings.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by IYADARA(f): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Examination has been from the beginning of creation.... angry.......maybe u want to say he coined the word ..then I will agree

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by chumakk: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
I will resurrect this guy and kill him again but after much flogging

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by yvonne111(f): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
chumakk:
I will resurrect this guy and kill him again but much flogging
lol

15 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
As much as I know, exams as a form of testing students has always been around as far back as 605AD in Ancient China way way before America and this Henry Fischer dude was even created. So the dude in the picture above is no way the inventor of exams, that's all bullshit!

By the way, this is the second time in 3 months this bullshit is making frontpage, which of Seun's mod deemed it fit to curse us with this sh1t? angry

Friedplantain

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by freesinzu(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Exams are impractical. All my life I crammed books a day before exams and I always came 2nd till I got to college. I never know when I dey wipe my eyes anytime i check my GPAs. I even pack carryover self. My college uses Pratical based exams which are more effective than theoretical ones. Still i would pump hot lead in that crazy fuckers yansh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by pharmow: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Very funny

This is a Hoax

From my little research, the picture shown is that of Henry Kimball Hadley and not Henry Mischel. Examination or standardized test has been traced back to 7th century in ancient China. I believe invention of examination in modern education is likely to be a systemic invention than an individual one

7 Likes 2 Shares

only an Unserious person will hate Exams

5 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
seriously o,the guy spoilt my fun big time, if I had the chance,I'd kill him,resurrect him,kill him again,resurrect him again,kill him again,resurrect him again..I will kill him till d extent he won't resurrect again,meanwhile, 500 Students of Federal University Of Technology Nekede has been expelled or rusticated http://yesreport..com/2015/07/500-futo-students-rusticated.html you will b surprised what they did.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by 5p1naz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by klem93(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
lobatan for him on nairaland today... where are those dull students? come and see who is causing what is happening to u now oo

9 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by WukedP(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wick3d
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by unigdh: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chai see weytin this guy done cause I wish say I fit just punch am
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Feranmicharles(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
God bless that mankiss

Click like if you hate EXAMSangry
Click share if you love EXAMSwink

22 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by gen2briz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
How sure are you that he was the one,?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by boman2014: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
IF U FAIL JAMB PLS BLAME THIS MAN NOT THE DEVIL OR WITCHES AND WIZARDS FROM UR VILLAGE

10 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by felajazz(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Really
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by ksbusari(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
He was d creator of students nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by gbaskiboy: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Continue to Rest in Peace grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Abduletudaye(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lmao!!! cheesy grin
Wicked man.... angry
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
I love exams because I function better under pressure.

No challenges, then I'm a dead man.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by crispberry(f): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by madgoat(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
angry if i catch dat guy ehn angry

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
So na u dey cause prob 4 me in skulembarassed gods punish youangry

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by gurunlocker: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
My nigga, how far now? why u con do that kind thing?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Chestar5(f): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Feranmicharles:
God bless that mankiss
xame here smiley

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by dennisworld1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
were my cane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.