Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (64773 Views)

Funny Picture Why Economics Is A Science. Pic / Lol Funny Picture Of A Ghana Student's Exam Answer Sheet / See The Funny Picture Picture Trending In UNN!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
See his face grin
The man ain't smiling angry
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by gbaskiboy: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
klem93:
lobatan for him on nairaland today... where are those dull students? come and see who is causing what is happening to u now oo
grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by salbis(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
The guy no try at all!
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by qualityovenbake(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Noted
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by tommykiwi(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Correct man dat seperated the dullards from the scholars!
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by idbami2(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abeg, we no fit curse prsn wey don die.. Make him rest in peacee..
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by absoluteSuccess: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
May him keep redying in graves
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by emmymdk: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Rusty! Attack!!!

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
He soured schooling cry cry cry
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by deinmaafie(f): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
School sweet
na exam spoil am grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by InfinixArena(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
He looks serious!
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by jcbillion(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Exam is not the test of true knowledge. Nice invention though
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ehn ehn!!! shocked

I've been wondering who is the goat that brought this exam thing since I was small... so na u undecided

Oga, jx thank ur God say u don die, if nt....mtchewwww undecided angry

see as him keep face lyk person wey dey chop strong meat. mtsweeeundecided
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Israel5(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
And he nevr passd hs exams o. Wickid mahn!
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by vision2050: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Today mark the last day in d month of July,every delay to your progress will end today ( IJN).whatever you are looking at, dat is giving you Joy, will not be taken away from you. lJN.ur life will not be cut short in the middle of ur Joy.As u crossover to month of amazing grace (August )U wl only see, only hear, no evil will come near ur way, IJN, your blood will not be use for money ritual in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by ceejay80s(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
So na that man make me spend money twice for jamb
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by RobinHez(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol...lazy students grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by ksbusari(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
The Man who created students' nigthmare.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by condralbede(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lolz....This man fall hand ooo
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
SenJoe:
Back then in school I use to have a mixed feelings about exam, part of me likes it and the other part hates. Success to my siblings.
Wish his pregnancy was aborted or lost via miscarriage.... grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by luckmike(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Listen, share, download, like, promote, and dance to this banging tune from FIBEH Nigerian best female rapper at the moment...
Listen and download..

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/896d1a08

Video coming son
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by bqlekan(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
i just wanna say thank you for ruining what was supposed to be a funfilled school life. thunder fire you
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by slimpoppa(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wicked man
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Afritop(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Bumbling idiot indeed. Many people have commited suicide, some have wasted fortunes because of this bumbling idiot discovery
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by wakes: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is the best thing that has ever happened to the educational system. Without exams, non fun!
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by loomer: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Na this man put most of us for wahala ba?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Ayoswit(f): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Are u serious?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by yvonne111(f): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
FriedPlantain:
As much as I know, exams as a form of testing students has always been around as far back as 605AD in Ancient China way way before America and this Henry Fischer dude was even created. So the dude in the picture above is no way the inventor of exams, that's all bullshit!

By the way, this is the second time in 3 months this bullshit is making frontpage, which of Seun's deemed it fit to curse us with this sh1t? angry

Friedplantain
u knw or you just googled it? Cos u didnt write this at first.... I learnt the real truth indirectly sha...but this mans name pops out at any findings... +na fight?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Consultville(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
No one invented examination
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nuhusky: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Henry Fischel na u try pass cos we read to pass in Nigeria
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by IYANGBALI: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
He no go better for the man,Ka da fun lai,ofo lomi eko nse,ofo lo se lai,waka shege,barau banza,may Abubakar shekau locate you wherever you are now amin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by possibilita(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
@op its no longer a mata of who invented Exam but pls who invented Examination malpractice.pls don't tell me its Henry's enemy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.