Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

- Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (817 Views)

Man Charmed Underaged Girl In Kano And Placed Her In His House For Sex (Video) / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Lagos Police Station Where No Motorist Can Be Innocent (punch Newspaper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by dake40(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: by Demmocrats(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Seen is on a banning spree 500 and counting lol

If you think am lying ask those boys that said stuffs about Biafra and the rest grin

Seun is doing his job bro but he might have a change of heart his a cool guy
Re: by dake40(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demmocrats:

If you think am lying ask those boys that said stuffs about Biafra and the rest grin

The bans on "politics section" are obvious and the monikers are caught right-handed ... There is no evidence to proof I'm the one behind the attack... Nairaland is more than a home to me,
Re: by dake40(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demmocrats:

Those bans on "politics section" are obvious and the monikers are banned due to racial comments ... There is no evidence to proof I'm the one behind the attack... Nairaland is more than a home to me,
Re: by sorextee(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2015
It seems that politics section is d most sensitive section in nairaland...
Re: by Orjioorji(f): 1:05am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=dake40 p

. Nairaland is more than a home to me, [/quote] this part is tauching Mr Seun please try look into this guy case.
Re: by dake40(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2015
sorextee:
It seems that politics section is d most sensitive section in nairaland...
I didn't post on politics section. In fact, I do not have a topic under that section

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Brother Is Duped / My Experience With An Accident Victim / Yes, I Sell Fake Moet Wine, Businessman Tells Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.