Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Best Diet To Reduce Belly? Find Out How To Get Rid Of 'donuts' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Diet To Reduce Belly? Find Out How To Get Rid Of 'donuts' (957 Views)

4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / SAD! 10 Years Old Fattest Boy In The World Placed On Diet To Save His Life! / Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Diet To Reduce Belly? Find Out How To Get Rid Of 'donuts' by Spurgeon: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abdominal obesity is a major cause of distress among large segments of our society. To get rid of the proverbial "donuts" frequently use the “3 Week Diet”, which is a quick way to help eliminate fat. Sometimes it succeeds, but the effects are not long-term, and lost weight comes back.
What to do?
Abdominal Obesity is often accompanied by insulin resistance, which is a disorder of glucose homeostasis in reducing the sensitivity of fat, muscle, liver, and other body tissues to insulin. It is one of the causes of gestational diabetes and type II diabetes. Persons with insulin resistance have much greater increases in insulin secretion after intake of carbohydrates, they are much higher than after ingestion of proteins and fats. Some people may cause difficulties in the degreasing of the body by commonly proposed a balanced diet with a high amount of carbohydrates. High levels of insulin make carbohydrates absorbed after meals will be stored as fat, and their combustion will be inhibited. In this case, people with obesity or metabolic syndrome it is reasonable to replace a portion of the pot carbohydrate protein.
Why not increase the amount?
Because fat intake above 30% of the energy value of the diet may result in hyperlipidemia. Reducing the carbohydrates in favor of protein lowers insulin resistance and the average concentration of insulin in the blood. This facilitates not only lose weight but also helps reduce the risk of cardio - vascular patients with obesity.
Be sure to remember the large amount of fresh vegetables and adequate amounts of fiber (25-40g per day). The person using such a diet should be under the supervision of a physician and dietitian.
For more information about weight loss via diet, check out 3 week diet review to see a systematic diet plan to help lose fat, http://brian3weekdiet.com/

(1) (Reply)

WHO Rates Onitsha As “most Polluted City” In The World / If You Cant Do This, Then You Need To Lose Some Weight. / I Am Depressed. I Am Tired Of My Brown Stained Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.