Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? (2239 Views)

How Do I Reduce Belly Fat / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? / How Can I Reduce My Bulging Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? by mandonnels(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2015
advice pls!!
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? by Horlufemi(m): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Run 5km everyday reduce carbohydrates at night. Simple

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? by tman15: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2015
mandonnels:
advice pls!!
hi@mandonnels
there is a solution for you to reduce your body fat.
we have a natural suppliment that helps burn your body fat (tommy fat, arm fat and saggy body). the natural supplement burns your body fats within the shortest period of time possible and it comes with no side effect.
the product detoxify your body system, lightens you up and re-invigorates your body. we have varietis of this product. we have Clean 9, this product helps you burn about 5-10kg of body fat, we also have FIT 1, this product helps you burn between 20-30kg of body fat. you can select any of these products depending on the amount of body fat you want to burn. we offer pay on delivery services all over Nigeria.
To place your order, contact Taiwo on 08065217438, you can also Whatsapp 08065217438. BBM PIN 7E1CBD6E. YOU CAN ALSO VISIT
www.fasthealthsolution.com
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2015
EXERCISE.
It doesn't matter what kind but any one that makes you sweat and breath heavy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? by mykedun(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
if you need to reduce the belly fat. i will advice to control and discipline your appetite, nevertheless, without a little exercise, it may go temporary but with exetvise like crunches i believe it will fade and shrink away. Exercise helps and using amitone product can help to tone your body and make you get your desire shape you need.
To get tips on crunches exercise and amitone to tone down your unwanted belly fat. click the link below to learn more.
( http://evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-amitone-flat-tommy.php )

also learn the best time to do exercise to reduce belly fat.
( http://www.evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/blog/health-and-wellness/weight-loss/when-is-best-time-to-exercise-to-reduce-belly-fat/ )
TO YOUR HEALTH!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? by ojoyentalk: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2015
Ruzu Herbal Bitters does a whole lot to the body. It can also help reduce a excess tummy Fat.
We are currently on a promo.
Call to get a yours while stock lasts
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? by Deckynyansha(f): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2015
Reduce your intake of beer..
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Reduce Belly Fat? by mandonnels(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Deckynyansha:
Reduce your intake of beer..
Noted. hardly take beer tho

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER!! This Photo Of 8 Months Old Baby With Big Brea$t Is Trending Online / Please Who Can Identify This Snake / What Is Wrong With My Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.