Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? (809 Views)

8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent / What Certification's Are Important For A Business Administration Graduate / Who Is More Important In Building:- Architect Or Structural Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by Mekenz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
hello,gud evening all,actually i dnt knw were to post this topic,to get much of your views,opinion and contribution,perhaps on this particular topic,bt without wasting much of ur time,i wnt to ask,between hardwork and talent,which one is more important?to have, and ur reason,for me i will go for hardwork,cus through hardwork,u cn discover ur talent,so over to you,which one is more important to you,let the debate begin?
Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by joywendy(f): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2015
No offence Op, this topic doesn't make any sense. It like asking which is better your hands or legs? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by MRBrownJ: 2:12am On Aug 01, 2015
one without the other is useless
Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by Icon4s(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Oga u need both to succeed.
Eg Christiano Ronaldo & Leonel Messi aree exceptionally talented players & yet they both have to work hard, really hard to b d best.

Those Nigerian comedians that are exveptionally talented in comedies spend sleepness nights and days thinking of and writing down jokes else they go out of business.

No matter how hard working u are if u are nt talented u are going no where and alsi no matter how talented u are if u are lazy nothing for u.
Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by Mekenz(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2015
joywendy:
No offence Op, this topic doesn't make any sense. It like asking which is better your hands or legs? undecided
so ur insinuating,that both of them ar the same?i dnt think so.
Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by Mekenz(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Icon4s:
Oga u need both to succeed.
Eg Christiano Ronaldo & Leonel Messi aree exceptionally talented players & yet they both have to work hard, really hard to b d best.

Those Nigerian comedians that are exveptionally talented in comedies spend sleepness nights and days thinking of and writing down jokes else they go out of business.

No matter how hard working u are if u are nt talented u are going no where and alsi no matter how talented u are if u are lazy nothing for u.
nice...that means u will go for talent first,before hardwork?
Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by Icon4s(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Mekenz:
nice...that means u will go for talent first,before hardwork?

Talent is usually innate, cannot b acquired and so nt common.If it is nt there it is nt there. But hardwork is an attribute that can be acquired which is commonly acquired. So most pple excel due to hard work even with little talent.
Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by luthorcorp: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2015
smh for those who mention headwork, then why aren't bricklayers ad truck pushers the richest....every good thing in life today were invented by talented people,those who think out of the box to make things easier.....those who work extra hard will always remain like than since they have refused to use their brains and discover their talents...
Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by Mekenz(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2015
luthorcorp:
smh for those who mention headwork, then why aren't bricklayers ad truck pushers the richest....every good thing in life today were invented by talented people,those who think out of the box to make things easier.....those who work extra hard will always remain like than since they have refused to use their brains and discover their talents...
nice point.for u talent first?
Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by joywendy(f): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Mekenz:
so ur insinuating,that both of them ar the same?i dnt think so.

Please read!! Sheesh!

Are your hands and legs the same? No! Do they perform different functions? Yes!
Does it mean that one is better than the other? Big fat NO!!!

You need the hands just as you need the legs. It is the same with the topic above
You need both the hardwork and talent. Trying to see which is better is like the analogy I gave about hands and legs. Like I said before it doesn't make any sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Is More Important For You,harwork Or Talent? by Boxer007(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Mekenz:
hello,gud evening all,actually i dnt knw were to post this topic,to get much of your views,opinion and contribution,perhaps on this particular topic,bt without wasting much of ur time,i wnt to ask,between hardwork and talent,which one is more important?to have, and ur reason,for me i will go for hardwork,cus through hardwork,u cn discover ur talent,so over to you,which one is more important to you,let the debate begin?

Hi sexy boy

(1) (Reply)

A Lettet Written By A Grade Level 9 Salary Earner / Be Your Own Boss As An Artisan. / How You Can Be A Millionaire Working From The Comfort Of Your Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.