Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 (488 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Arrested For Hosting A Rowdy Party With Paul Pogba In Los Angeles / Wrestling Legend 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper, 61, Dies Of Cardiac Arrest / Wrestling Legend "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dies At 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 by Lordskyes(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Wrestling legend "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has died at the age of 61. Piper, born Roderick George Toombs, died from cardiac arrest in his sleep at his home in Hollywood on Thursday night but was discovered on Friday.
Piper had been diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2006 but last November he said he was cancer free. Piper was a wrestling icon one of the biggest stars in the WWE back in the '80s, and even wrestled in "Wrestlemania I" back in 1985, squaring off against Hulk Hogan and Mr. T.

Piper was admitted into the WWE Hall of Fame back in 2005 and was one of the top 50 villains in the history of the WWE. Piper had a long relationship with WWE the last time he last wrestled was back in 2008, but has appeared on various WWE shows up until 2014.

Piper is survived by his wife Kitty and their 4 kids. 3 daughters and son Colton.

http://famenaija.com/wrestling-wwe-legend-rowdy-roddy-piper-has-died-at-the-age-of-61/

Re: Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 by jamex93(m): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Fighting continues in d spirit world bem go don too go beat am
Re: Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 by DahtzFestjayz: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Ü
Re: Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 by nikkiking(m): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2015
cry cry cry Rowdy my great entertainer can't believe you gone so soon!!! Rip legendary of my life.
Re: Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 by dkronicle(m): 12:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Ehya everybody must 6ft sha
Re: Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 by kikilove(f): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2015
R.i.p to the dead,may heaven accept his soul
Re: Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Undertaker should get ready
Re: Wrestling WWE Legend “rowdy” Roddy Piper Has Died At The Age Of 61 by easyelliot(m): 2:08am On Aug 01, 2015
Damn a lot wrestlers from my youth just falling like flies......

N.a. wA o

(1) (Reply)

Taking A Look At Barcelona On Their 2015 Summer Transfer Window / Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring Chelsea, Arsenal And Man City / Tottenham Sacks Adebayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.